©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Does anyone use Fina pellets anymore?

chaotichealth

AnaSCI VET
May 19, 2014
"The Fina Industry is changing in supply conversion method.
Finaplix-h is no longer being sold by the manufacturer or distributors.

So What Now?
The replacement is Revalor, which is sold in many different variations.
We have designed our Revalor Kits around the Revalor-200.
Revalor-200 Contains 200mg of trenbolone and 20 mg of estradiol.
This means you need to remove the estradiol."

So basically it's anew product containing tren a but needs to be stripped of estrodiol just like syno. This is a lot more involved than your typical fina conversion. I am jut now getting this so my fina source was blowing smoke up my ass! The aroma kit source laid out the truth

naplestraining

Jul 19, 2014
S. Florida
I use to make my own as well. That shit was the best! no sleep, no hard-on and raging ashole. I hated/loved it!
I was only good for 6 wks pre-contest, then I just couldn't take it anymore
Anyway, I got my pellets from a farm supplier in Miami for about 20-30 $
Then I got my kit from some guy named "maverick". But I think his site is now a gambling site.
I thnk the entire cycle cost me less than $90

chaotichealth

AnaSCI VET
May 19, 2014
I was going to order a kit from fina farm but when I made up my mind to the owner died and the sites down. I wouldn't mind buying that domain it has a lot of established traffic

Hypertrophy3

Jun 22, 2014
You are my new jr. deputy :sCh_copcar: ..lol

I love finaplex-h even at higher price still hard to find and it blows away powder anyday..

Exactly, Plus you are guaranteed the potency. if you made it 100 mgs/ml, it was damn near that. With powders? you have no idea the potency, stuff could be half that and you can't do a damn thing about it...that's what sucks. if all the powders were 100% pure? This would be near utopia for bodybuilders like us.