©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Does this sound right???

manatwork

Nov 28, 2004
hi guy's,

posted a little while ago about what to do on 2nd cycle,
I've just got hold of a steroid book by mick hart dont know if anyone's heard of him? There's a lot of good info in there, but......!?

It has different cycles in it from begginer to advanced.

Just wanted to run this by you:

the cycle is as follows,

EIGHT MON TUE WED THU FRI SAT SUN
WK
CYCLE

WK1 sus250mg 3 anavar 3 anavar 3 ana 3 ana 3 ana 3 a
deca200mg 1 nolvadex 1 nolv 1 nolv 1 nolv 1 nolv 1 n
3 anavar
1 nolvadex

This is how it goes through to eight weeks with only the anavar amount increasing to 10 tabs mid way then back down to 3 . And at weeks 3 to 6
you do a shot of propionate 250mg on a fri.

It says nothing about after care although you still must need it :confused: and deca is run along side the sus till the end? i was on the understanding that deca needed to stop a couple of weeks before the sus? Or does this all sound right?
It says people have done the cycles with no probs, but I'm a little bit concerned about my dick not working right!!and you dont need that do you!! :D

manatwork

Nov 28, 2004
soz guys just seen how shitty the table looks!, cant get it any other way had big spaces between the days and gear before i posted!!!hope its still understandable :rolleyes:

imdaman1

AnaSCI VET
Mar 31, 2004
USA
I would just do 2 shots (500mg) of test enanthate EW instead of using sus250 and prop.
I would double the deca too. (400mg)
I don't use anavar so I don't really have an opinion on how it should be ran.

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
Whats your stats and goals? IMO, The Layman's Guide pretty much sucks for AAS info. There is a lot better eading out there.

TexasCreed

One Cocky S.O.B.
Oct 6, 2004
Texas
I would probably do something like this if i was a beginner. I have had good results with anavar as part of a stacked cycle. Do astack of 400 mg Deca-Durabolin/week, 500 mg Testosterone enanthate (e.g. Testoviron Depot 250)/week, and 25 mg Oxandrolone(anavar)/day leads to a good gain in strength and mass in most body builders. Deca-Durabolin has a distinct anabolic effect and stimulates the synthesis of protein; Oxandrolone improves the strength by a higher phosphocreatine synthesis; and Testosterone enanthate increases the aggressiveness for the workout and accelerates regeneration. Good luck bro,

manatwork

Nov 28, 2004
now on pct after a 10 wk cycle of testE,

stats are:

i'm 22
6'0
weight before cycle was 175lb peaked at 196lb now pretty bummed at 182 give or take a couple of lb.

I felt like when i was at my peak i wanted to be at least 14lb heaver.
I'm fairly well conditioned but need to gain more bulk. Food is in good order so is training.

Thanks for your replies

manatwork

Nov 28, 2004
its nolvadex run at 20mg daily with clomid run 300mg first day 100mg 2-14, 15-30 50mg pretty standard i think ? started 2 weeks after last shot.

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
manatwork said:
weight before cycle was 175lb peaked at 196lb now pretty bummed at 182 give or take a couple of lb.

(Food is in good order) so is training.

Thanks for your replies
No offense bro, but that is a contradiction. You don't go from 175 to 196 and then drop back to 182 if your food is in order. It isn't possible. The indication here is that you aren't eating enough calories to maintain 21 extra pounds.

On the other hand, this cycle is not a failure either. If you could gain 7 lean pounds per cycle and keep them, then you know exactly how many cycles it will take to reach your goal.

I've read two of Mick Hart's books. He is entertaining if you get English humor, but his cycles are very iffy.

Last edited:

manatwork

Nov 28, 2004
I know what you're saying and thinking about it you,re prob right DR! always struggled to put on wieght through eatiing unless there was food in my mouth every second of the day!
went on the gear and in a few weeks was eating for four i was bloody hungry all the time!
after coming off i have been eating more than i did before the cycle but not as much as when i was on, to be honest have lost a bit of drive!
But at least i do know where i want to be and how long it will take :D

thanx for all your advice :cool:

big o

X-POWERLIFTER
Mar 20, 2005
I also think it's sometimes the gear affects your appetite too...I'm not talking about anavar...I was taking d-bol in capsules and I had no appetite what so ever....

manatwork

Nov 28, 2004
tell me about it! at least i havent gone off steak yet, but thats about the only thing i havent!