©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Donating my 100iu Kefei kit back to the board for someone to win

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Very cool gesture. These are the kinds of things that make this board home. T

Nattydread

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Jan 13, 2013
California
Z you are a hell of a guy for this. I not wanting to enter contest. Just give you thanks for doing this. I can't use it cause I got a shoulder surgery coming up. But again cool bro real cool of you.

Pahlevan

Feb 28, 2013
Ive never used Kefie and heard good things. Currently on the Norditropin from Denmark(pen) and this has to be my Favorite but its expensive. Others good GH Ive used are: The original Jins (yellow tops) Jins made for maxico (under the name JTPN). Ive also used an Iranian Brand HGH named Samtropin. I love Gh due to its clean nature and low sides. Its helped me lean down. Im 40 and use 3-4 ius a day.

Zaven

May 18, 2005
great responses so far guys...

I'll let this comp go on for a couple more days or so then I'll pick a winner. I don't want to drag it on too long but want everyone to have a chance to respond.

:headbang:

tri-terror

Oct 31, 2012
Aww what the hell. I'd love to get a kit of kefei to try out. Could easily get a serum test.
I've used a few different brands from IP yellow tops, legit kigs(OMG), novotropin, elitropin, and riptropin. I do anywhere from 5-10iu per day. If I get these, I'd like to try something different and do 15iu 3 days per week with slin and see if I can get that big IGF bump.

frizzlefry

Jan 8, 2013
Damn bro, really??? That's amazing. Not too many dudes would do something like that.

PRIDE

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Apr 2, 2009
Can't wait to see the serum tests by the winner!

Zaven

May 18, 2005
Ok guys, winner will be picked by either this evening or tomorrow, but no later than tomorrow for sure.