©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Dorian Yates Dishes on Steroids

musclegirl0214

Jul 26, 2014
One thing to keep in mind is the genetically elite/many pros body's handle WAY more side effect free then most of Us...years back when I was running a sports training program with several NFL'ers in it many were on 3000mg of test a week like it was nothing(just assuming 2-3K was the norm)

alot of the top bodybuilders were actually thin and most are short
and they with the right chemical mix... become elite genetically gifted
bodybuilders..i mean think about it..johnny jackson and branch genetically gifted really.they just work their ass off and have great chemicals..... mean so really what is a genetically gifted nfler
genetically gifted what does that even mean???

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
alot of the top bodybuilders were actually thin and most are short
and they with the right chemical mix... become elite genetically gifted
bodybuilders..i mean think about it..johnny jackson and branch genetically gifted really.they just work their ass off and have great chemicals..... mean so really what is a genetically gifted nfler
genetically gifted what does that even mean???

I believe Big A said it best...Massive amounts of gear with get you to "PRO" size, your genetics will dictate how you look!

To use your example of guys like Jackson and Warren...Those two are mass monsters no doubt and it is obvious they are on a shit load of gear...Are they part of the genetic elite, I personally do not think so...They could never compete with/beat guys like Ronnie, Jay, Phil, Kai, Ramy...Those are the genetic elite, those are the guys that take the sport to different levels.....

And to touch on MJ's post...Do you really think that any run of the mill gym rat (the majority of us) could take the amounts that guys like Phil, Ronnie, Ramy take, handle the side effects, train as intense as them and end up being as big and proportionate as they are...I highly doubt it...Most of would end up with major injuries and major bodily dysfunctions or death.....

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
I believe Big A said it best...Massive amounts of gear with get you to "PRO" size, your genetics will dictate how you look!

To use your example of guys like Jackson and Warren...Those two are mass monsters no doubt and it is obvious they are on a shit load of gear...Are they part of the genetic elite, I personally do not think so...They could never compete with/beat guys like Ronnie, Jay, Phil, Kai, Ramy...Those are the genetic elite, those are the guys that take the sport to different levels.....

And to touch on MJ's post...Do you really think that any run of the mill gym rat (the majority of us) could take the amounts that guys like Phil, Ronnie, Ramy take, handle the side effects, train as intense as them and end up being as big and proportionate as they are...I highly doubt it...Most of would end up with major injuries and major bodily dysfunctions or death.....
Exactly

*Bio*

Super Moderator
Oct 30, 2012
I've posted this in the past, but I had an opportunity to talk to Victor Conte back in 2007 at a bodybuilding show. We hit it off and talked for about two hours. He told me that he worked with all the top pros during the BALCO era, because they were coming to him for help with micro-nutrition...That's Conte's background. He had to do blood work for each of them. He told them that they needed to be honest about their doses so he could correctly assess them. He didn't specifically name anyone but said that as group, they were on 3 to 5 grams. He said the one thing they all had in common was cholesterol levels of 300+. It was during those tests with Conte that Don Long's kidney disease was revealed.