©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

dosen't it bug you when people do it wrong?

max lift

Feb 24, 2005
canada
well I will put in my 2 cents my what erks me is when you have guys who need help working out, not a spot but help on the bench or curls I men if you are going for 8 or so reps and cant get 1 by your self mabie its time to lift a bit less weight

Zaven

May 18, 2005
heavy said:
The worst is the fuckin half repping fags. I see these guys all the time...half repping squats, half repping curls and even half repping the damn PEC DECK! LMFAO.

Full range of motion people! I want a t-shirt that says on the back "Full range of motion you stupid motherfu****!"
I would definately buy one of those.........sounds like a good idea ;)

Little Man

Jul 17, 2005
somewhere, US
i think its retarded too ifhey do half reps too but... i see it as if they dont want to do it right im sure its not important enough to them to care. so i never say anything unless its someone i bring to the gym with me

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
max lift said:
well I will put in my 2 cents my what erks me is when you have guys who need help working out, not a spot but help on the bench or curls I men if you are going for 8 or so reps and cant get 1 by your self mabie its time to lift a bit less weight
Amen, but these people really think they are lifting the weight.

dr woo

Jan 6, 2005
what about the ones who offer you a spot, who seem to be capable of it untill they grab you round the wrists when your benchin dumbells and you nearly drop them on your face, or when your curling and they take so much of the weight and so suddenly that you could knock your teeth out with the bar, fukwits all of them.

mr.nitrofish

May 5, 2005
dr woo said:
what about the ones who offer you a spot, who seem to be capable of it untill they grab you round the wrists when your benchin dumbells and you nearly drop them on your face, or when your curling and they take so much of the weight and so suddenly that you could knock your teeth out with the bar, fukwits all of them.

haha, never had that happen.

I only had one guy offer to spot me, which really helped. I was transitioning from a bench press machine to a reall free weight bench press.my stablizer muscles are not in good shape so I was really wobbley, even though the weight was easy to lift, just hard to keep steady.

Little Man

Jul 17, 2005
somewhere, US
trainers at my gym will usually tell someone if they sre doing something wrong. then there is the hot girls that just go to look for a guy to help. thay are usually a hottie too!

mr.nitrofish

May 5, 2005
I got another one today that takes the cake. they seem to always seem to be old folks, but anyway here goes.

this guy was on the situp bench set at a decline and was just twiching. I mean this guys back never left the pad. then what blew my mind was he went and got a 35lb weight to put on his chest while he did that, which was totaly useless because it never was accually lifted. if I could have taken a video you guys would wonder what the fuck he was thinking.

Little Man

Jul 17, 2005
somewhere, US
i saw a older guy yesterday with a bbig upper body and no legs.. very cut though doing halfreps of every exercise there was. and did full stack of dips butonly half reps.

heavy

Aug 6, 2004
[email protected]
Im not workout cop, lol. but theres this one guy, who is a trainer at a gym I go to, and the first thing he does when he finishes working out is he goes to the bar and drinks beer. arrghhhh stupid people.