©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

drinking and orals

Nitrateman

Sep 26, 2005
Just added 50 mg ed oral winny to cycle and am wondering about moderate drinking over the holiday season while doing orals. Not worried about going off clean diet, but am worried about drinking.

Thanks

Nitrateman

TexasCreed

One Cocky S.O.B.
Oct 6, 2004
Texas
Many people vary in this area. I have made great gains and drinking fairly often(on the weekend). But the key was more than likely my eating diet and workout plan. I would say you'll be fine as long as you dont go on a drinking or eating binge, in connection with no working out.

P

pincrusher

TexasCreed said:
Many people vary in this area. I have made great gains and drinking fairly often(on the weekend). But the key was more than likely my eating diet and workout plan. I would say you'll be fine as long as you dont go on a drinking or eating binge, in connection with no working out.
the bigger concern here is the potential overload on the liver. when you drink your liver gets stressed pretty bad and when adding an oral to your cycle while drinking it can raise your liver values pretty high. a good liver detox product like liv-52 is a must if you plan on combining both liver toxifiers.

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
Why not just stay away from drinking until your cycle is over? Willpower baby! :cool:

M

McKenzie

On my oral cycles....I have been known to have 1 to 2 beers and nothing more over the entire 8 weeks. But I'm not a big drinker on or off cycle.

W

wolfyEVH

McKenzie said:
On my oral cycles....I have been known to have 1 to 2 beers and nothing more over the entire 8 weeks. But I'm not a big drinker on or off cycle.

anyone else like it when McKenzie uses the word "oral" ???? :D

Andrew

Jun 11, 2005
rear shot?

ben johnson said:
oh, Kenzie.....WARNING.......do not ever post the rear shot avatar here.

Oh, please post it! That will be the best Christmas present I could hope for. The woman's ass is my favorite bodypart!

stealthmeister

Sep 9, 2005
Up North
Andrew said:
Oh, please post it! That will be the best Christmas present I could hope for. The woman's ass is my favorite bodypart!
I'm with ya Andrew! Then again, I kinda like those firm breasts in my current avatar also.

Nitrateman

Sep 26, 2005
wolfyEVH said:
whats "moderate" drinking to you?

Have to tell you I love when these threads go off, but Wolfy, you deserve an answer. For me moderate is a couple big glasses of wine or 3 or 4 beers...

I started milk thistle and Liv 52 a day before I started the winny.

Nitrateman

M

McKenzie

How often would you drink the couple of big ol glasses of wine or beer?

You should always begin your milk thistle a few weeks prior to begininng and continue a few weeks afterwards...as it takes a while for the milk thistle to get into your system.

M

McKenzie

Thank you Robin...and thank you guys :)

I've had a shitty morning thus far. I was offered an awesome promotion but I'm unable to accept due to the shift time (it doesnt work for me) and all I've done is cried today :(

Andrew

Jun 11, 2005
McKenzie said:
Thank you Robin...and thank you guys :)

I've had a shitty morning thus far. I was offered an awesome promotion but I'm unable to accept due to the shift time (it doesnt work for me) and all I've done is cried today :(

That sucks, McKenzie. I wish I could give you a hug & kiss :kiss: to help you feel less blue.

M

McKenzie

Thank you Andrew...but its too late...I'm already full blown and I've even started my period I'm so upset :(

eh...feck it all!