©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

drol test tren deca

Aratesticle

Nov 7, 2004
Starting week 2 of my cycle. I have several under my belt, so i wanted to experiment.

50 mgs Anadrol a day 6 weeks.
750 mgs Sust a week
400 mgs deca a week/ wk 1-5
152 mgs parabolan/ wk 6-10
Basic PCT with Nolvadex.

Here's the part I'm experimenting with to see how it would work. It's a 10 week cycle and week 1 -5 is deca @ 400 mgs. I figured switching over to tren midway would let me finish up the cycle with alot more hardness and less water retention....any thoughts?

heavy

Aug 6, 2004
[email protected]
Aratesticle said:
Starting week 2 of my cycle. I have several under my belt, so i wanted to experiment.

750 mgs Sust a week
Basic PCT with Nolvadex.

Here's the part I'm experimenting with to see how it would work. It's a 10 week cycle and week 1 -5 is deca @ 400 mgs. I figured switching over to tren midway would let me finish up the cycle with alot more hardness and less water retention....any thoughts?

Your deca will only just be kicking in at week 5, barely kick in too...

W

wolfyEVH

Aratesticle said:

750 mgs Sust a week
Basic PCT with Nolvadex.

like heavy said, you're just wasting your deca.....deca needs to be ran at least 9 to 10 weeks to be effective.....This is one monster stack and be careful with those sides.....especially with all that sust and drol.

cbr929

SUPER NATURAL
Jan 2, 2004
Oklahoma
agree deca and para would just start kicking in in 5 weeks but don't run them at the same time cause you'll have a helluva good chance of getting progesterone induced gyno from them and the Nolva won't do anything for that you'll need bromo or dostinex

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
heavy said:
Your deca will only just be kicking in at week 5, barely kick in too...
Agreed. Deca and EQ both need to be ran longer cuz it takes a little longer to kick in. If you are going to run either one, I would run them 10 weeks and the test 12.
Or you can drop the deca and run the parabolin for 10 weeks.

Aratesticle

Nov 7, 2004
well too late now. i am always a piss poor planner......I might extend the para for 5 weeks and make it a total of 15 weeks for the entire cycle...with the deca wasted....but oh well, i learned that one the hard way.

cbr929

SUPER NATURAL
Jan 2, 2004
Oklahoma
make sure you get dostinex or bromo if your going to run deca and tren at the same time IMO your crazy if you do but take precautions necissary

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
Cbr is right. Hell, I get itchy nips within 5 weeks of taking tren alone at only 75mg EOD. Better safe than sorry. I have also heard that B-6 in high doses may help, but I've never tried it.

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
cbr929 said:
B-6 good call Tee I forgot about that stuff

Have you ever tried it? Some of the guys swear by it, but I dont want to recommend anything I havent done.

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
cbr929 said:
no but I know some damn good bros that have and loved it

Same here.

I use to have a nice article on the dose, and how it works, but Ill be damned if I can find it now. Being an unorganized slob can be a pain in the ass!

W

wolfyEVH

tee said:
Same here.

I use to have a nice article on the dose, and how it works, but Ill be damned if I can find it now. Being an unorganized slob can be a pain in the ass!

i've read an article on b-6 being effective for progesterone-induced gyno.....you take it at 200mg/day throughout your whole cycle. Very cheap, and you can get it anywhere

W

wolfyEVH

NorthQ said:
Anywhere, like in a drugstore? In Norway the highest dosage allowed is 5mg. :sniper:

its just a vitamin pill......you can get them here in the states at like a supermarket, walmart, health food store, drugstore, etc.

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
You should be able to find it anywhere if not try a search on vitamins on the net. Try this one.
http://www.vitaminshoppe.com/search/query.jhtml;$sessionid$LY0U5RK52S5PGCQUAOYCM4QKCQB00GXK?q=B+6&l=&b=&d=&pr=&k=&ist=&pt=Vitamin+B-6

Aratesticle

Nov 7, 2004
I decided to get another vial of deca before this one runs out and continue the 400 mgs for a total of 10 weeks......I will save the tren for an upcoming cycle. thanks 4 the info!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!