©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

drug test

lighterboy

Mar 9, 2007
hi guys i wanna cut up a bit using clenbuterol but i get drug tested every other day i was told that clenbuterol shows up as Amphetamines is this true can anyone help thanks :confused:

Last edited:

jarhead95

Jan 23, 2007
?????

What the hell do you do for a living where you have to get drug tested every other day? That sucks dude!!!!! If your serious about getting into the juice, then I'd start looking for another job. Are you on parole/probation, work for the CIA/FBI? Wholy shit!!!!!! Sorry to hear about your luck there pal!

Tyrone

AnaSCI VET
Feb 24, 2007
lighterboy said:
hi guys i wanna cut up a bit using clenbuterol but i get drug tested every other day i was told that clenbuterol shows up as Amphetamines is this true can anyone help thanks :confused:
From what I've heard, the clen or Ephedra would show up as an L-amphetamine and not the illegal amphetamine...Like jar said, what are you being tested for?

lighterboy

Mar 9, 2007
yes m8 im on parole thats why i get tested every other day i get tested for the main 5 drugs :twisted:

jarhead95

Jan 23, 2007
lighterboy said:
yes m8 im on parole thats why i get tested every other day i get tested for the main 5 drugs :twisted:

I'd wait until you get off parol dude.

Havent heard from this dude in awhile, hope he didnt go back to the pokey!