©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Drug Test

Superflex1987

Sep 2, 2005
Hey guys I have a question on drug tests. I am planning on cycling in a year or so and my job does random drug screenings. I was wondering if gear shows up on drug tests? If it does is there anyway to beat it?
Thanks alot.SUPERFLEX!

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
Job drug test are usually geared towards catching recreational drug users, not steroids. Rec drug users are more likely to call in sick, cause accidents which cause lawsuits and leak company secrets. Steroid users are the cream of the crop. All employers want employees with those kind of balls and dedication.

healthfreak

Jun 19, 2005
to young. But for futher referance. testing for roids is usually to expensive for work places.

Superflex1987

Sep 2, 2005
Hey guys thanks for the comments. I heard the only places that would probably test for steroids are law enforcement jobs and I figured most places would be recreational drug tests.
Thanks alot.SUPERFLEX!

mr.nitrofish

May 5, 2005
they need to test each drug sepratly and most employers only care about cocane,weed,lsd,etc.

max lift

Feb 24, 2005
canada
From you other thread I would be more concerned with the pot than the juice if you get tested