©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Drug testing for doctor

Adam_david

Oct 1, 2013
Not sure I'm in the right section if not I apologize. I'm trying to get treated for ADHD. The dr said I'd have to be drug tested 2x a year and it's a SUPER expensive drug test. My question is, would gear show up on the test?

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
Nope. My g/f has ADHD and gets tested cuz she's on Adderall. It's basically just to make sure you're not a meth head trying to get a script to use recreationally.

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
Not sure I'm in the right section if not I apologize. I'm trying to get treated for ADHD. The dr said I'd have to be drug tested 2x a year and it's a SUPER expensive drug test. My question is, would gear show up on the test?

NO. They are looking for people abusing REC drugs like opiates,,cannabis,,cocaine,, ETC..

chaotichealth

AnaSCI VET
May 19, 2014
I am treated for adhd. My doc gives me 30 mg of Vyvanse. I think I need to have it cut down. I started taking them apart and dumping half out. I will take the full thing if I want tongo extra hard in the gym. I dont get drug tested by my doctor firbit at all. It's probably your doctor

chaotichealth

AnaSCI VET
May 19, 2014
Best way to do it if your doctor is giving you a problem is go see a behavior therapist and have a talk wuth them and fill out the paperwork. If you have it they can tell or a psychologist is even better they can prescribed your meds.