©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

drug testing

Peter

Sep 14, 2007
will steroids show up on a narcotics test? I dont think my employer
is testing for steroids but I dont want to get jammed up. I am running a cycle of 600 test a week.

da-sol

Jul 28, 2007
Peter said:
is testing for steroids but I dont want to get jammed up. I am running a cycle of 600 test a week.

Testing for narcotics will not show AAS usage so you will be fine.

Ironaddict

Apr 20, 2005
In my own world
Why would your employer be testing you if your already employed? Is it a required Random Test? But to be honest if your only running Testosterone, you should be OK. High levels of Testosterone is explainable and backed vs. methandrostenolone D-bal or some other chemical showing up that the body that does not naturally get produced!!!

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
Peter said:

unless your an athlete or elite job i doubt they will test for AAS only REC drugs.

bonsay

Apr 18, 2007
it costs a lot to test for steroids, and most employers do not test for it, they just test for the basic street drugs and all that, dont sweat it, i was on a cycle and passed a employer drug test before.