©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Dumb Newby Question?

dzbizzyman

Jul 2, 2007
:confused: All i can find are oil based. ARe there any water based or anything that i can use a higher gauge than 22 or 23. :confused:

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
what is it your looking for?

You can still find test suspension and Winni that are waterbase.

dzbizzyman

Jul 2, 2007
i have some test e iran ( i heard is real good) and some primo but both are oil based. won't work with anything smaller than 23g. i'm not used to it, them shits kinda hurt. so i was looking for some good water base of the same thing, that i won't have problems with inj. sites. what do you think are the major differences? thanks rajin, been reading your replies on threads, and definitely appreciate all your advice.

dzbizzyman

Jul 2, 2007
do you think you can suggest a good brand. just the brand. want to do a 300mg week test e, stacked with primo or winny whatever you say. i heard about problems when inj winny, crystals or something. anyways, for a low dose cycle like that, what do you advise for pct. any hcg? thanks

Jerry

Jul 5, 2007
I use Test e from Iran and use a 22 gauge. Hurts?!! Don't be a baby! Just shoot it. Maybe your not injecting it right. Anyway get used to it man. It's not gonna kill you.

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
dzbizzyman said:
i have some test e iran ( i heard is real good) and some primo but both are oil based. won't work with anything smaller than 23g. i'm not used to it, them shits kinda hurt. so i was looking for some good water base of the same thing, that i won't have problems with inj. sites. what do you think are the major differences? thanks rajin, been reading your replies on threads, and definitely appreciate all your advice.

Honestly man What you have is what you need. (the test enan in oil)
You just think it hurts....Test in water HURTS 10x more in most cases and you have to take it daily.

IM telling you use that Enanthate with a 23g in the Ole buttox. Its one of the best products out there as far as human quality test. Unfortinatley a little Pain is part of this game. Oils though are a lot less painfull then the waterbase stuff..

Tyrone

AnaSCI VET
Feb 24, 2007
Much agreed with rAJ...Can't go wrong with enanthe test...Least pain if any from the iranians.

dzbizzyman

Jul 2, 2007
Raj and Tyrone: Thanks, didn't know that. No pain nogain, guess i'll get used to it. Didn't know water was worst. Ill stick to what i got. Preciate y'll answering my questions.