©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

E-Gold

v dub

Jul 21, 2005
Australia
Well I've been looking for a conveniant e-gold trader for ages. One that accepts local bank deposit or credit card, as it useless to me if I have to use WU, as I am trying to avoid these costs. While most won't do credit card (outside US) because of fraud I think I have found a better option that allows cash. BTW, I have NOT tried this yet but looks promising.

https://www.e-forexgold.com/index.php

They accept: B-pay, local bank deposit in the below countries, and direct deposit at Australia post (4 us Aussies!!)

"Currently E-forexgold accepts direct deposits in these countries: Australia, Austria, Canada, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Israel, Malaysia, NewZealand, Norway, Philippines, Singapore, Spain, Taiwan, USA, India. "

Here's the bank's they use:

Banks Used By e-ForexGold
The full banking details will be e-mailed to you when you submit the BUY form and choose your country in the list of countries.

Australia
National Australia Bank
(When paying in Australia, we recommend using Internet Banking, usually Pay Anyone option in your bank's system, as the fastest and easiest form of payment)

Canada
The Bank of East Asia (Canada) Ltd.

Croatia
Erste & Steiermarksiche Bank d.d.
Vukovarska 41
10000 Zagreb
Croatia

Czech Republic
eBanka, a.s.,
Na Prikope 19, 117 19 Praha 1, Czech Republic

Denmark
Danske Bank
2 Holmens Kanal
DK-1090 Copenhagen K.

Estonia
Hansabank
Bank address: 8 Liivalaia Street, 15040 Tallinn, Estonia

France
New bank account is coming soon

Germany
Berliner Volksbank
Bank address: Friedrichstr. 108, 10117 Berlin

Hong Kong
The Bank of East Asia Ltd

Indonesia
Bank: Bank International Indonesia
Virtual Banking Branch
Plaza BII Menara 3 Lt. 12
Jl. MH. Thamrin Kav. 22 No. 51
Jakarta 10350

Israel
Bank Hapoalim
Address: Hayarkon Branch # 535
104 Hayarkon St., Tel Aviv, 63432

Japan
Shinsei Bank
Branch address:
Shinjuku Financial Center
1-6-1, Nishi-Shinjuku,
Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo 163-1501

Latvia
Multibanka
Elizabetes iela 57, Riga, Latvia LV-1772

Malaysia
Maybank,
Branch:
Bayan Lepas
Penang

Singapore
United Overseas Bank Limited

New Zealand
ASB Bank

Norway
Den norske Bank
Sentrum, 0109 Oslo, Norway

Philippines
HSBC Bank Philippines

Spain
Banco Santander Central Hispano
Madrid, Spain

USA
Bank One, Circleville, OH

Taiwan
ANZ Bank, Taipei, Taiwan

If anyone tries it post back...

V dub

menzies2901

Jul 15, 2004
at the Gym or pool
Mate, i think you could be onto something here. Can't stand WU ripping us off just to use their computer to transfer money from country to country. Another suggestion is PayPal, i use this for any e-bay purchases. You can use your credit card to pay or selected bank account details.. We need a certian source to support this, IMO

v dub

Jul 21, 2005
Australia
menzies2901 said:
Another suggestion is PayPal, i use this for any e-bay purchases. You can use your credit card to pay or selected bank account details.. We need a certian source to support this, IMO

Most of the sources won't/can't use PayPal BTW. I mainly posted this for Aussies who want to use the Powder source on the board, like me :D

Either way I let you know how it goes. I am trialing it next week...