©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

eating and workout

baddog

Jan 27, 2012
Which one is true regarding eating before a workout?
Makes your blood concentrate on digesting your food instead of working on muscle.
Or
Gives you energy.

private

May 10, 2011
Which one is true regarding eating before a workout?
Makes your blood concentrate on digesting your food instead of working on muscle.
Or
Gives you energy.

Low protein high carb before workout
15-20 mins after another 15-30 grams of carbs
And then @ 30 min after eat a bunch of protein
Its only high levels of protein that takes away from your ability to workout. I hope I was helpful:D

baddog

Jan 27, 2012
Thanks private. What would you recommend as an easy fast good carb source before and after a workout?

john696

Apr 28, 2011
50g dextro with protein (whey) pre workout
same after
Wait 30min then 1 more protein, then 1 hour later food

Alexx

Jul 14, 2012
I just started working out at the Gym, my main goal is to get fit and tone up a little.
I have noticed that I get extremely hungry after a workout... I have checked online
for the best foods to eat after a workout and they said carbs.. for instance
toast with a little peanut butter, cheese and crackers, cereal with milk, etc

reesemorgon

Sep 18, 2012
USA
Always eat only healthy products.If any one daily eat healthy products.So i sure that ,they always look healthy and fresh.So eat healthy and solve health problem.

slide

AnaSCI VIP
Oct 26, 2012
My protein intake is the same for every meal...this includes pre and post workout. Preworkout (I just mentioned in another thread) I have a shake (protein powder blended with oatmeal and frozen blueberries and a little PB)...postworkout is a shake with reeses puffs. :) (Not a joke...fast acting carbs..might as well taste good too). I dont believe my workouts have been impacted by this meal.

-s

Jackab

Banned
Nov 19, 2012
Eating and workout both are important part of our life. We should eat healthy food and do workout regularly. Before any workout we should avoid to eat any food and after workout we should eat some healthy food. So both things are important for living healthy life.