©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Eca

dump truck

Feb 11, 2005
What is the most Ephredrine anyone has taken in a Day. I am taking 75mg split up into 3 times a day . I am wondering is this enough.

gregdiesel

AnaSCI's Ivan Drago
Apr 3, 2005
from the label "Max dose for a healthy adult is no more than 100mg in a 24hr period for no more than 12 weeks"

I've taken 50mg at one time before a workout, and just over 100mg in a day. When I was a kid (and stupid) I took approx 400mg at once while drinking. My dick shrunk to the size of my pinky finger and I was up for 36hrs. NOT RECOMMENDED!

STEELADDICTION

Apr 1, 2004
dump truck said:
What is the most Ephredrine anyone has taken in a Day. I am taking 75mg split up into 3 times a day . I am wondering is this enough.

75mg split up into 3 times a day is fine. If your trying to lean out, I would go with Clen. ECA is a great pre workout stimulant but I feel taking it over the whole course of a day, your body will become dependant on the energy it supplies. I use to take 100 to 150mg a day every day. I began to realize not only was it to high of a dose, but also my body was very dependant on it. It was hard to reduce my intake to pre workouts only. Have you tried clen before?

dump truck

Feb 11, 2005
Yes I am taking clen now with T-3 cycling with ECA.2 weeks clen plus T-3,2weeks ECA plus T-3. Going to run this cycle for 8 weeks.