©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Ecapoise?

Azwildcats

Mar 30, 2005
What is this steroid and what are its affects? My friend is going to get some and was wondering what its like??

steve0085

May 4, 2005
FlorEeDuh
it's a high like you've never felt before. kind of a mix between xanax and morphine. J/K. all i've heard was it makes you hungry, i'm probably gonna try it on my 2nd cycle

Freejay

Feb 3, 2005
Michigan
steve0085 said:
it's a high like you've never felt before. kind of a mix between xanax and morphine. J/K. all i've heard was it makes you hungry, i'm probably gonna try it on my 2nd cycle

It is a good lean mass drug, and works well in lean mass or bulking cycles. The chemical name is Boldenone and is referred to as EQ (short for Equipoise) in body building circles. This drug converts to estrogen like test, but at only half the rate or so. It also increases red blood cell production. AZ Wildcats huh? I grew up in Tucson!

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
Going by the way you spelled it (equipoise by the way) you guys look like you need to do some research before you start sticking yourselves with shit you don't know much about.

Freejay

Feb 3, 2005
Michigan
oracle said:
Going by the way you spelled it (equipoise by the way) you guys look like you need to do some research before you start sticking yourselves with shit you don't know much about.

True Dat!

heavy

Aug 6, 2004
[email protected]
Just remember this is a very weak drug, and is best stacked with test. It is a complementary anabolic, I wouldnt expect much at all running it alone.

P

pincrusher

oracle said:
its funny how people just buy steroids without having any idea as to what they do or how to use them. the friend is probably paying way to much money for it also since he has no clue about its usage.
tell your friend he is about to use a steroid made for horses so he might find himself at the track running around in circles if he takes it LOL :D
on the possitive note, he will get a dick about the same size as a horses if he takes horse steroids LOL

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
pincrusher said:
on the possitive note, he will get a dick about the same size as a horses if he takes horse steroids LOL

There's always a positive way to look at things

Azwildcats

Mar 30, 2005
well even if it is a horse steroid many people have used it, and by the sounds of it there all ok......

Last edited:

Freejay

Feb 3, 2005
Michigan
Azwildcats said:
well even if it is a horse steroid many people have used it, and by the sounds of it and there all ok......

Yes...Pin was just messing with you. Several steroids were orriginally designed for animals and later adopted by body builders.

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
Azwildcats said:
well even if it is a horse steroid many people have used it, and by the sounds of it there all ok......

Exactly....it was intended for "animals". And if not used correctly can have adverse effects on a "human". Bro here's some advice...1. study up 2. Ask us questions here before you or your friends buy anything and start your cycles. We'll mess with you but we'll give you honest opinions and suggestions with sound advice.
;)

P

pincrusher

Azwildcats said:
relax az, i was just messin with ya. the reality of the subject is that most mexican labs make steroids with human cunsumption in mind but because of legalities they must label them as animal usage only. this way the requirements for contaminant levels are not as strict as those for human grade gear.

i suggest you and your friend both come on here and ask alot of questions and do some research on your own by reading the stickies and just going over old posts about cycles and you will learn a ton of info that will help ya out. you both need to fully understand EVERYTHING associated with using juice before you start poking yourself or swallowing tabs.
we are here to help but will not do all the research for ya. do your research, come up with a plan for how you want to take them, post your thoughts on here and then we will critique the plans and make sure you are doing them the right way. :)