©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Edmond Oklahoma Bust

*Bio*

Super Moderator
Oct 30, 2012
Pretty vague story. Anyone know anything about it?

DEA agents investigating steroid bust in Edmond | KFOR.com

EDMOND, Okla. - Police assisted agents with the Drug Enforcement Administration in a drug raid in Edmond.
It happened at home on Edmond's east side Wednesday morning.
Officials told News 4 a home on Benton Road and Rankin was busted for a large steroid ring.
News 4 went door-to-door to talk with neighbors. Some were unaware of the criminal activity, while others confirmed there was a drug bust, but refused to tell us more information.

The neighborhood is not too far from Central Middle School.
Drugs and a large amount of money were seized from the home.

The U.S. Attorney's Office is not giving out much information, and say it is an ongoing federal investigation.

*Bio*

Super Moderator
Oct 30, 2012
Pretty vague story. Described as "huge steroid bust" and "tons of cash and drugs were seized from the house." Anyone know anything about it?

DEA agents investigating steroid bust in Edmond | KFOR.com

EDMOND, Okla. - Police assisted agents with the Drug Enforcement Administration in a drug raid in Edmond.

It happened at home on Edmond's east side Wednesday morning.

Officials told News 4 a home on Benton Road and Rankin was busted for a large steroid ring.

News 4 went door-to-door to talk with neighbors. Some were unaware of the criminal activity, while others confirmed there was a drug bust, but refused to tell us more information.

The neighborhood is not too far from Central Middle School.

Drugs and a large amount of money were seized from the home.

The U.S. Attorney's Office is not giving out much information, and say it is an ongoing federal investigation.

MR. BMJ

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Sep 24, 2006
I'll pass this around and see if anybody states anything from the other forums I'm on. Thanks for posting, Bio!

MR. BMJ

Sep 24, 2006
EDMOND Okla. -- News 4 sources confirm a retired Edmond police officer is at the center of a federal illegal steroid sting.

Wednesday morning, the home of retired officer Chris Caplinger was raided as part of an illegal steroid sting.

Edmond Police assisted the US Drug Enforcement Agency in their search of Caplinger's home in the 800 block of Benton Road.

Caplinger has been in trouble with the law before.

In 2007, he pleaded guilty to felony police bribery for his role in accepting money to help drunk drivers avoid prosecution.

Caplinger's scheme also brought down well-known Oklahoma City defense attorneys Josh Welch, David Ogle and Sam Kerr.

Edmond Police confirmed they seized drugs, weapons and cash from inside Caplinger's home.

Officers also raided a second location in Oklahoma City as part of their investigation.

DEA investigators believe the properties are part of an illegal steroids operation.

Caplinger retired from the Edmond Police Department in 2004 after 20 years on the force.

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
Is is a big major supplier at another board
Goes by the name VIRES
He moved big time volume
He wad one of the best out there

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
This is Vires from another board.
He was ther biggest major supplier there.
I don't think we have had any one here that pushed out a much stuff as him
They were the best of the best out there

MR. BMJ

Sep 24, 2006
Thanks Squatster.

I read that Hammer was from Oklahoma as well.

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
I wonder why they had no info or pictures in the paper - maybie it was because he is such a big dealer?
This one is going to affect a lot.
We know one big one will put them all out at some point

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
He does have a few other labs and a few different names he goes buy.
this is a lot bigger then I ever thought

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
Thanks Squatster.

I read that Hammer was from Oklahoma as well.

Hammer was here some years back...Got booted from some reason, can't remember the issue between him and one of the Mods here at the time (may have been Kaiser or Magnus)?!

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
They won't tell me the other names - I will try to dig around
I would say watch the other suppliers in his area?

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
They won't tell me the other names - I will try to dig around
I would say watch the other suppliers in his area?

How are we supposed to know what other suppliers are in that area? I don’t know where literally ANY supplier is from.

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
I checked back through some things and Hammer is from OK...Info I found though was from someone born in '83 so either someone working for him or entirely different source?!

The issue why he ended up removed, was with Magnus and underdosing on products.

MR. BMJ

Sep 24, 2006
I checked back through some things and Hammer is from OK...Info I found though was from someone born in '83 so either someone working for him or entirely different source?!

The issue why he ended up removed, was with Magnus and underdosing on products.

Thanks, K1!

Yea, I don't know if he was involved with this current bust, but he is from Oklahoma as well. His name came up initially as a possibility just due to being in the same state. I still have not received anything else on this either.