©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Eff+Caf+Aspirin update

mikeystrong

Jun 20, 2013
A Igloo in Canada
So this is the Effedrine, Caffien pills, Aspirin ive been taking for the last 2 weeks roughly. I take 1 (200mg) caffien pill, 1 (81mg) aspirin, and 3 (8mg) effedrine pills. Usualy 2 times per day, once in morning and once about a hour befor gym. And it works lol not alot more i can say. It gave me a bit of energy, it made me able to do more high intensity cardio, and it works as a thermogenic. :)

just an update guys!

mikeystrong

Jun 20, 2013
A Igloo in Canada
What ? Are we suppose to see the invisible e you are showing?
Ure spun. Post a picture ..what is your resting heart rate. ..?

Hey ib, SHADDAP. I thought there was a pic attached.. im not great wit computers lol ill figure it out tho and post the products. And i have no clue what my resting heart rate is now, befor it was always around 52-56 bpm. I got what my doctor calls "a natural athletes heart". Its always been crazy low. even as a kid.

mikeystrong

Jun 20, 2013
A Igloo in Canada
What ? Are we suppose to see the invisible e you are showing?
Ure spun. Post a picture ..what is your resting heart rate. ..?

Hey ib, SHADDAP. I thought there was a pic attached.. im not great wit computers lol ill figure it out tho and post the products. And i have no clue what my resting heart rate is now, befor it was always around 52-56 bpm. I got what my doctor calls "a natural athletes heart". Its always been crazy low. even as a kid.

tmac1515

Dec 29, 2012
For Mikey? Hes a pig. Ill tell him he needs to post . Hes cryin over Canada gold count at Sochi currently.

He was probably to busy like me watching Canada kick ass and get the gold in the only winter sport that matters HOCKEY!!!!

hahaha just kidding I dont even watching hockey (possibly only Canadian to say that)