©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Effedrine and Caffien

mikeystrong

Jun 20, 2013
A Igloo in Canada
Just wondering about members experiences with this E+C combo. What dosage? when did you take it, pre-workout or in the morning? and anything else u guys can think of.

Magnus82

Banned
Oct 29, 2012
Out in the boondocks
I have always done 25mg ephedrine, 200mg caffeine, and 81mg aspirin 3xdaily. You could start at once daily and work your way to 3. Consider adding aspirin as it prolongs the effects. Try it pre-workout as long as it is not to late to disrupt your sleep.

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Basically speed. When u speed u burn more calories , with possible health risks.

One claimed mechanism, is:
Ephedrine stimulates the release of norepinephrine, which preferentially burns white fat by increasing cAMP (cyclic adenosine monophosphate) levels.
The body tries to renormalise cAMP levels within the cells via production of phosphodiesterase. So the l33t body hackers add caffeine to inhibit phosphodiesterase production.
Aspirin inhibits prostaglandin production outside of the cells, which, in conjunction with caffeine, greatly prolongs the thermogenic effects and increased metabolism by sustaining elevated cAMP levels.
The individual pieces of this hypothetical body hack may (or may not) be accurate. The entire chain working out as described is suspiciously lacking in citable evidence.

Last edited:

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
Ephedrine works good for me for a dose or two, then I hardly notice it. I get used to it way too fast.

lycan Venom

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Nov 22, 2013
you can't buy pure ephedrine legally... you can buy psuedoephedrine which is in allergy medications. you are limited to an amount for DEA laws.

you'll find mahung extract and willow bark in supplements.

won't go into detail but you make can make meth with ephedrine which is why its in psuedo form or replaced with epinephrine hcl... as we all know... you can order it from another country possibly but I don't know and can't advise on that situation ;)

Last edited:

gobot

Nov 1, 2013
Well I definitely don't want to be involved with possible meth production so maybe I'll just stay away from it completely.

lycan Venom

Nov 22, 2013
your honestly better off finding E,C,A supplement from an approved source.. if you have adhd or add you can get prescribed adderal which is like old school diet pills which were pure ephedrine or even medicinal meth....

I don't condone the use of drugs. just stating my opinions and sharing what I know about the question at hand.

lycan Venom

Nov 22, 2013
Primatene® Tablets
Primatene Tablets
Active Ingredients:
Each tablet contains ephedrine hydrochloride USP "bronchodilator", 12.5 mg and guaifenesin USP "expectorant", 200 mg.

Sorry, I meant Primatene tablets. Brnkaid has Ephedrine Sulfate. Not sure of the difference.

psuedo, hcl, sulfate are the chemical structured bonds in which it can be broken down differently to get to the base material pure ephedrine.. or for the digestion and half live.

just like aas.

the chemical bonds kept changing to deter illegal practises from biker gangs and other alchemists.

mikeystrong

Jun 20, 2013
A Igloo in Canada
Ya i bought these 8mg effedrine hcl tabs. and i started taking them with 200mg caffien pills. its pure effedrine. its the only active ingredient. Maybe this shit is legan in canada. I got it from a suppliment store (privately owned, not GNC or any of the big ones). Im starting by taking 24mg effedrine + 200mg caffien in the morning and once again befor workout. Ill deffinatly give the asparin a try also. If i see any real results ill post about it.