©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Ending off the cycle with a shorter ester?

kubes

AnaSCI VET
Aug 23, 2013
Los Angeles
So it's fine to just let the compound slowly exit your system by itself? Oh and a side question lol, what tests do you guys do to find out about your test levels and estrogen levels? If i remember correctly the normal blood tests only shows cholesterol levels and some other things.

You need to get a total testosterone reading and a sensitive e essay. I usually get a full hormone panel run before after and during my cycles. Yes its fine to just let the long ester leave your system and start your serms for pct based on the active life of the compound(s) you are running.

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
But doesn't that mean that after the cycle you would be left with near 0 test for 2 weeks before pct? As compared to using a shorter ester which you would only need to wait for about 5-7 days

Test will be low at the end of any cycle (short or long ester). You shut yourself down when you inject artificial test so it's about getting your natural test up as fast as possible. That's a different subject and why HCG and pct are used. But fact is if you're using long estered test for atleast 8 weeks it's gonna take a good few weeks for all that test to leave the body.

The reason why guys use short esters at the end is to basically be on the higher dose for longer. 12 weeks of test e for example will take time to build up at the start. Therefore guys use short esters at the start and end to increase the time on the higher dose. It's fine using short esters at the end cos they aren't active for long so you basically just start pct like you would if using just a long ester. But personally I think allowing the dose to taper down is best.

I like to use HCG in the 2 weeks after your last shot of test and I think that is a great way of setting up an effective recovery. Then comes the pct meds to help with the e2 that the cycle and most certainly the HCG will bring about.

RandomBear

Feb 27, 2013
Test will be low at the end of any cycle (short or long ester). You shut yourself down when you inject artificial test so it's about getting your natural test up as fast as possible. That's a different subject and why HCG and pct are used. But fact is if you're using long estered test for atleast 8 weeks it's gonna take a good few weeks for all that test to leave the body.

The reason why guys use short esters at the end is to basically be on the higher dose for longer. 12 weeks of test e for example will take time to build up at the start. Therefore guys use short esters at the start and end to increase the time on the higher dose. It's fine using short esters at the end cos they aren't active for long so you basically just start pct like you would if using just a long ester. But personally I think allowing the dose to taper down is best.

I like to use HCG in the 2 weeks after your last shot of test and I think that is a great way of setting up an effective recovery. Then comes the pct meds to help with the e2 that the cycle and most certainly the HCG will bring about.

With regards to the hcg, is it better for you to use small amounts say 250iu E3D throughout the cycle or to blast it at high dosages towards the end of the cycle leading up to the pct?

Last edited:

kubes

AnaSCI VET
Aug 23, 2013
Los Angeles
With regards to the hcg, is it better for you to use small amounts say 250iu E3D throughout the cycle or to blast it at high dosages towards the end of the cycle leading up to the pct?

It's a matter of opinion. I like to run 200-250 iu 2 x ew. Many like to run it at end in higher doses. Running a lower dose during your cycle will maintain testicular function and make recovery easier but you have to determine what works best for you. If you run it during your cycle you will probably need an ai alongside

RandomBear

Feb 27, 2013
It's a matter of opinion. I like to run 200-250 iu 2 x ew. Many like to run it at end in higher doses. Running a lower dose during your cycle will maintain testicular function and make recovery easier but you have to determine what works best for you. If you run it during your cycle you will probably need an ai alongside

So basically a sample cycle with everything added in together would look something like this?

Week 1-4 Dianabol 30mg ED
Week 1 Test E 1000mg
Week 2-10 Test E 500mg E5D
Week 11-12 Off

Week 1-10 Adex 0.25mg EOD
Week 1-10 HCG 250iu E3D
Week 13-14 Nolva 40mg ED Clomid 50mg ED
Week 15-16 Nolva 20mg ED Clomid 50mg ED

kubes

AnaSCI VET
Aug 23, 2013
Los Angeles
So basically a sample cycle with everything added in together would look something like this?

Week 1 Test E 1000mg
Week 2-10 Test E 500mg E5D
Week 11-12 Off

Week 1-10 Adex 0.25mg EOD
Week 1-10 HCG 250iu E3D

I wouldn't bother to front load. Pin 250 e3.5 days. Run Adex right up to pct and hcg right up to 3 days prior to pct

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
What Jim states is spot on. Me personally would never do more than 400-500IU of HCG in one shot. In the final 2 weeks I like something like 250IU eod. I personally wouldn't use HCG during a cycle but 100% understand why guys do. If I wanted to send signals during a cycle I think as little as 100IU per week would be sufficient. I 100% would not frontload test... complete waste and can cause many unwanted side effects. I would also use as little AI as possible and if you can no AI's whatsoever but that's a whole new thread in itself.

As it stands your new proposed cycle looks really good (without the front load and changing the HCG to twice weekly). Good luck with your cycle...let us know how it goes.

RandomBear

Feb 27, 2013
I wouldn't bother to front load. Pin 250 e3.5 days. Run Adex right up to pct and hcg right up to 3 days prior to pct

How do you pin once every 3.5days lol, Do you do it once on mon and once on sun? And regards with as to how long to run it for, do you run it until week 12 for both the adex and the hcg?

RandomBear

Feb 27, 2013
What Jim states is spot on. Me personally would never do more than 400-500IU of HCG in one shot. In the final 2 weeks I like something like 250IU eod. I personally wouldn't use HCG during a cycle but 100% understand why guys do. If I wanted to send signals during a cycle I think as little as 100IU per week would be sufficient. I 100% would not frontload test... complete waste and can cause many unwanted side effects. I would also use as little AI as possible and if you can no AI's whatsoever but that's a whole new thread in itself.

As it stands your new proposed cycle looks really good (without the front load and changing the HCG to twice weekly). Good luck with your cycle...let us know how it goes.

Yes, definitely, i would post another thread at the end of my cycle to provide a progress :) I appreciate all of the help the members of AnaSci has provided me, Thank you. I made adjustments based on Jim's advice to run the adex and the hcg up to pct, so a cycle like this would be optimal?

Week 1-10 Test E 250mg On Mon and Thurs
Week 11-12 Off

Week 1-12 Adex 0.25mg EOD
Week 1-12 HCG 250iu On Mon and Thurs

Last edited:

kubes

AnaSCI VET
Aug 23, 2013
Los Angeles
Every 3.5 days Sunday morning, Wednesday night. Change your protocol to 250 every 3.5 days instead of 500 e5d. It will keep levels steadier and give you less sides. Make sense now?

RandomBear

Feb 27, 2013
Every 3.5 days Sunday morning, Wednesday night. Change your protocol to 250 every 3.5 days instead of 500 e5d. It will keep levels steadier and give you less sides. Make sense now?

It doesn't matter if i do it on Weds and Sun or Mon and Thurs right?