©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

eq and test

Zaven

May 18, 2005
Eq fucked with my blood pressure too much....I couldn't sleep for shit on it

W

wolfyEVH

from what i've heard from many people...eq really doesnt do shit for them.....unless they're doing a lot

sTaTic

Jan 25, 2006
600 - 800 mgs/week = awesome results. I try to use EQ with all my cycles. gives a great pump and veins pop.

l3i0hazard

Feb 9, 2005
blah
I get insane pumps off of it - have done 400/600/800 mg/week. I get really veiny as well. The only negative I've had from it is decent anxiety especially when frontloading. I'm not going to frontload eq anymore...

powermad

Dec 4, 2005
I used it for ~10 weeks at 600mg/wk with Test Enanthate/Cyp at 750mg-1g/wk. Kept my apetite up, my endurance seemed far better than normal and I did notice an increase in vascularity. Oh--and my joints that were problematic felt a lot better while on the EQ, nothing else AAS-wise has ever helped with that (I haven't really had a chance to run deca yet). The most negative side IMO was an increase in anxiety, I have no idea why EQ caused that.

I think you should take a good dose if your gonna use it--600mg a week at least. That's just my opinion though.

2RIIPPED

Sep 29, 2005
my first cycle was an Eq only cycle and it was great, I was using 400mg's a week for 8 or 9 weeks. I gained good strength and gained 20 lbs and kept 17 lbs. Wolfy doesn't believe me but I did.

powermad

Dec 4, 2005
2RIIPPED said:
my first cycle was an Eq only cycle and it was great, I was using 400mg's a week for 8 or 9 weeks. I gained good strength and gained 20 lbs and kept 17 lbs. Wolfy doesn't believe me but I did.

Its not uncommon for people to sometimes make great gains during their first cycles despite using very mild AAS at doses that most veterans consider insignificant. A lot of it has to do with genetics and a lot of the time guys just get SUPER motivated and go from eating/training 80% to eating/training 100% of their abilities. This accounts for most of the gains, IMO.

That 20% is what seperates the "good" from the "great". Guys who don't put maximal effort into training methodology, diet, and rest/recovery have no business using AAS--UNLESS the simple addition of AAS motivates them to take the road less traveled and work their asses off. For a lot of guys who don't know much, they might eat/train/rest to teh best of their abilities on a relatively weak cycle (i.e. 300mg test or 400mg EQ/wk for 10 wks) because they don't have guys telling them they aren't taking enough gear to gain. Sure, it is a lot of placebo affect but I honestly believe that is one explanation for guys getting sweetgains from crap drugs.

Back on point-- EQ is very good for increasing endurance, muscle hardening, vascularity, lean mass, some good strength and great pumps. Its good stuff and doesn't have any harsh sides at sane doses. Stacked with test and you've got a solid cycle.

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
2RIIPPED said:

LOL...your the only one you should have to impress bro. I've read of people making and keeping good gains on dbol only cycles. but we...well at least the majority believe that you should always include test and that dbol only cycles are a waste. But if gains are what you got from no matter what kind of cycle then those are for you to know....who cares what others doubt you as having.

powermad

Dec 4, 2005
ORACLE said:
LOL...your the only one you should have to impress bro. I've read of people making and keeping good gains on dbol only cycles. but we...well at least the majority believe that you should always include test and that dbol only cycles are a waste. But if gains are what you got from no matter what kind of cycle then those are for you to know....who cares what others doubt you as having.

Exactly. People are going to believe what they want no matter what the truth is. There are genetic freaks frunning around who haven't touched a steroid in their life yet get accused left and right of being steroid abusers. There are others on the opposite end of the spectrum, I've read the cycle logs of juicers running 1500mg test with 800mg Tren Enan, GH/IGF-1, etc per week just trying to break the 200lb barrier. There are so many controllable variables aside from dosing/drug type/quality along with uncontrollable and genetic factors that come into play that nobody can give a completely accurate assessment of what kind of gains you can/will make from a specific cycle.