©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

EQ vs DECA

DuBstep

Jun 29, 2011
For you guys , which is better? Deca or EQ? I mean to the better gains , less water retention and which causes worse acne ?

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
Ive always preferred the Deca.
Your less water question though the guy above is correct.

I guess it depends on your goals. Ive always thought you need to get big before worrying about getting lean. 15 years later Im still trying to get as Big as Id like :)

MPMC

Aug 31, 2009
I prefer eq more. Increased hunger, veins poppin, less water retention. What is there to not like?

batesJ

May 9, 2011
For you guys , which is better? Deca or EQ? I mean to the better gains , less water retention and which causes worse acne ?

There are a lot of different views as to their personal experiences. try one at a time and you can give yourself the best answer

anton88

Apr 27, 2011

By comparing, Eq is much more mild, no water retention and can easily be run for very long periods

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
They both do different things so are both useful depending upon your goals.

But if I had to pick just 1 I would defo go with deca. Great for bulking and even better for your joints.

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in

What alot of guys I'm working with right now are doing is running a combination of EQ and DECA to reap the benefits of both worlds.