©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Equipoise question

Adam_david

Oct 1, 2013
Is mixing tren e and EQ a bad idea? I've seen some say it was a waste of EQ other than the increased appetite.
Just not sure if it is an unhealthy choice in terms of side effects.

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
Ur not gonna die by mixing Tren and EQ man, quit being so melodramatic. It's perfectly safe, but could intensify some side effects. Anxiety would be a big problem for some. Tren and EQ are both known for causing anxiety, so using them together could suck for those tht get anxiety from either or both compounds. There's others I'm sure, I just don't care enough to think about it at the moment.

You need to relax and quit overthinking every damn nuance of your cycle. Eat, sleep, pin, train. Wash, rinse, repeat ad nauseum. If you were as stressed out over your diet as much as you are your gear you'd already be halfway to your goal.

xchewbaccax777

Aug 13, 2013
Ur not gonna die by mixing Tren and EQ man, quit being so melodramatic. It's perfectly safe, but could intensify some side effects. Anxiety would be a big problem for some. Tren and EQ are both known for causing anxiety, so using them together could suck for those tht get anxiety from either or both compounds. There's others I'm sure, I just don't care enough to think about it at the moment.

You need to relax and quit overthinking every damn nuance of your cycle. Eat, sleep, pin, train. Wash, rinse, repeat ad nauseum. If you were as stressed out over your diet as much as you are your gear you'd already be halfway to your goal.

True DAT....diet kills dreams. Lol

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
Not good advice!!! For safety's sake, no one try this.

This is as simple as can be- there is no real issue here unless you think you'll be a lil bitch and not be able to pull the needle at some point, in which case you'd probably never get the needle in in the first place-

This is to everyone who is saying "oh this is a bad idea" well there are a bunch of people who have never touched roids who are saying to some else some place "oh don't ever do roids, that's really unsafe and a bad idea" - see my point?