©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Equpoise

Powerstroke

Jan 29, 2004
Republic of Texas
Hey, ya'll.

I've been researching a first cycle for awhile. My question is... from what I've read, you don't get much gain from it and it is mostly for cutting. I know this is a generic question but I just want to know if I should ever consider it when all I'm wanting to do at ths point is bulk. What's the scoop?

A

armani1072

EQ is good at helping with gains aswell as with cutting. Running EQ with testosterone will promote good gains, with primo or winny it will help with cutting. EQ also helps to produce red blood cells which carries more oxygen to the lungs and creates vascularity. For the most part the side effects for EQ are pretty low.

as for helping with bulking, in some people, EQ has been known to increase apetite making it easier to eat more chicken lol. a test/ EQ cycle is a good for bulking.

for more info you can read the whole article about EQ here http://www.armani1072.com/profiles/equipoise.htm

Powerstroke

Jan 29, 2004
Republic of Texas
Thanks Armani, that was a good article. A lot of guys have told me to go with deca and about the same number have told me to try test but maybe I'll try the test/eq combination. Hell, I'll figure it out one of these days...lol