©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

estrogene ok, steroids NO

maxwell

Jul 6, 2007
In the U.S.A it is unacceptable for a man to make himself bigger,faster,stonger and basically a better man with the use of steroids. But, if a man wants to be a sissy and take estrogen and grow tits then it is perfactly acceptable and if anyone questions it then it's considered hatefull and bigoted. It pisses me off that it's considered wrong for a man to become more attractive for women but just fine if he wants to make himself more attractive to other men. I'm not flamming homosexuals and i'm sorry if it comes off that way but I'm tired of this country trying to make are men into a land of sissys. If I go to the doctor and tell him I'm a homosexuall and I want estrogen, then he is going probably give it to me but if I'm a 120 pound hardgainer who wants testosterone then it's a flat out NO. I'm off my soapbox but that something I want off my chest.

Jerry

Jul 5, 2007
Good point! I never thought of it that way but you are right on the money.
Anyone getting a sex change needs to me seriously evaluated from a physcological standpoint as well. Talk about being confused!
However someone wanting to improve their personnel appearance and strength
is a completely natural and human desire.
Wouldn't it be safer and more helpful to have a Doctor approval for TEST???
Now I'm using logic and that doesn't apply with AMA. What matters to the AMA is the Pharmacutical companies that push their "Apporved Drugs "all over the US Market.
Ever notice the free samples you get from the doctors office? Please, give me a fuckin break!!!

bod1ggity

May 6, 2007
you know I never though about that... that is a pretty good point... I guess we can become women if a psycologist says its ok... but if we want to be more manly its illegal...

maxwell

Jul 6, 2007
I read that when estrogen is taken, ten times the amount taken comes out in the urine. I have also heard that estrogen is getting into the water and altering mens horme profile. I guess mares are used to produce estrogen and progesteron. They inject the mares and harvest the increased amount of hormone. I'm not the conspiracy theory type but I don't like the unfair treatment that andogens get.

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
maxwell said:
In the U.S.A it is unacceptable for a man to make himself bigger,faster,stonger and basically a better man with the use of steroids. But, if a man wants to be a sissy and take estrogen and grow tits then it is perfactly acceptable and if anyone questions it then it's considered hatefull and bigoted. It pisses me off that it's considered wrong for a man to become more attractive for women but just fine if he wants to make himself more attractive to other men. I'm not flamming homosexuals and i'm sorry if it comes off that way but I'm tired of this country trying to make are men into a land of sissys. If I go to the doctor and tell him I'm a homosexuall and I want estrogen, then he is going probably give it to me but if I'm a 120 pound hardgainer who wants testosterone then it's a flat out NO. I'm off my soapbox but that something I want off my chest.

this is a goodpoint,,,never looked at that way either.

oldtestman

Sep 28, 2007
Girly man is good: manly man is bad. That's sounds about f%#kin' right for a bureacracy.