©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

European VS Mexican Roids??

Vizzy7

Dec 7, 2004
USA
I have been hearing mexican roids are very weak and crappy. I was just wondering if someone could inform me which kind works better if any? Also, what the differences might be?

BIGSARGE

Oct 18, 2004
European Is Usually Pharm Grade. Mexican Is Vet. Ive Never Noticed The Difference As Far As Results. Mex Is A Little More Painful And I Tend To Get Sick. I Prefer A Good Ug Over Both Tho.

P

pincrusher

like was stated before, european gear is generally going to be pharmaceutical grade where pretty much all mexican gear is vet grade. the difference between the 2 is the allowable amount of contaminants that can be in the gear. with vet grade the allowance is much higher which is the reason why most vet grade gear hurts when injecting. they also tend to use a higher amount of benzyl alcohol in vet grade gear to assist with sterility which also makes for a more painfull injection.
most vet gear out of mexico is usually underdosed but the manufacturers keep it about the same from lot to lot so it becomes common knowledge on how low the dosing is compared to label. qv is one of the few that keeps dosing very close to label claims.
if you have a choice between the 2, i would always recommend spending the little extra money and get pharaceutical grade gear from europe or something made by a good quality ug lab here in the states.