©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Everyday Injections Bloodwork

amateurmale

AnaSCI VET
May 7, 2013
Old bloodwork is in this thread.

http://www.anasci.org/vB/anabolic-s...ens-libido-depends-testosterone-estrogen.html

Dropped the cyp and went with prop injected at 11-15mgs a day.

-Test serum was midrange of normal at 527

-Free test was midrange of normal at 17.4

-Estradiol was barely normal at 42.3. The limit is 42.6. Im on no e blockers.

-HDL up to 39 from 33. (still terrible)
-LDL at 120. (down from 143)

Everything else was fine except Fibrinogen was a little low.

BigBob

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Nov 10, 2012
Old bloodwork is in this thread.

http://www.anasci.org/vB/anabolic-s...ens-libido-depends-testosterone-estrogen.html

Dropped the cyp and went with prop injected at 11-15mgs a day.

-Test serum was midrange of normal at 527

-Free test was midrange of normal at 17.4

-Estradiol was barely normal at 42.3. The limit is 42.6. Im on no e blockers.

-HDL up to 39 from 33. (still terrible)
-LDL at 120. (down from 143)

Everything else was fine except Fibrinogen was a little low.

Looks good to me. Give it a little more time. I bet Hdl gets better.

amateurmale

AnaSCI VET
May 7, 2013
Looks good to me. Give it a little more time. I bet Hdl gets better.

I agree. However it's really discouraging how slow my hdl recovers. I thought it was because my test too high previously but this time it was mid range. I only gain about a point a week. Ldl dropped a good bit though.

What's your thoughts on running Statin. Like lipitor etc only while on cycle?

BigBob

Nov 10, 2012
I've seen how slow the HDL gets better with me also. I have had great success with red yeast rice. Its always worked well. And nolvadex seems to help me.

amateurmale

AnaSCI VET
May 7, 2013
I've seen how slow the HDL gets better with me also. I have had great success with red yeast rice. Its always worked well. And nolvadex seems to help me.

How much nolva per day and how much ryr? Does ryr lower hdl along with Ldl? Bc I heard it does.

BigBob

Nov 10, 2012
When I used red yeast rice at 1200mg a day it was just like usiing a statin. My ldl was 128 and my hdl was 56. I was happy with that. I was on only trt at that time. But I had to drop it down to 600 mg. I started getting leg spasms. 10 mg of nolva actually brought my hdl up significantly. I don't remember the #s but it was within normal. Before nolva it was low.
Red test rice is supposed to be mevecor. But the Chinese use it extensivly as a food additive.

amateurmale

AnaSCI VET
May 7, 2013
You know my wife can take superdrol and drop her hdl to the 20s then come off and it will be up around 60 in 4 to 6 weeks. This is not fair!

amateurmale

AnaSCI VET
May 7, 2013
When I used red yeast rice at 1200mg a day it was just like usiing a statin. My ldl was 128 and my hdl was 56. I was happy with that. I was on only trt at that time. But I had to drop it down to 600 mg. I started getting leg spasms. 10 mg of nolva actually brought my hdl up significantly. I don't remember the #s but it was within normal. Before nolva it was low.
Red test rice is supposed to be mevecor. But the Chinese use it extensivly as a food additive.

Bob do you run RYR year round?

BigBob

Nov 10, 2012
I cycle it. Depending on the drugs and diet. But it depends on money too bro!