©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

experienced advice on oral aas drug test

sustanon

Apr 9, 2014
hey guys,

I need preferrably experienced advice on detection x on oral aas, namely d-bol (but you never truly know what you´re getting these days, hence oral in general).
Here´s the thing.. former heavy user (2 yrs ago), did a 3 week low dose (30mg/day) d-bol in december. So around 14 weeks clean. However, am due for a drug test in the next days that is very important that I pass. I´ve heard/read detectin x anywhere from 3-6 weeks up to 12 weeks and in one case, 5 months. Again, this is for d-bol but if it was fake, mixed or whatever I´m not excluding that. So.. you people in the know.. this is huuuuuuge for me.. will I pass a piss test???????

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
Is it a specific AAS test, or is it just a general 10 panel recreational drug test?

sustanon

Apr 9, 2014
I honestly don´t know.. all I know is that it´s a urine test and they´re searching for traces of aas in my system...that´s all I know

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
I would search AAS detection times. I've seen a list on it before. I guy I used to work with failed a pre employment test for AAS a few years ago. I think he was on deca and test. The test did show the presence of an androgen. That's all they told him.

vpiedu

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Oct 31, 2012
if you dont know for sure what you took then you have no way of knowing.

VP

psych

WPF Champion / Donating Member
Nov 4, 2013
Chicago
Is this for a contest or a job?

If it's for a job I would think you're OK. And I hope you pass. What you do at home is none of a jobs business.

Steroid Detection Times - Steroid .com

I think you're ok.

If it's for a contest in a "clean" fed or organization and you're trying to squeak by under the radar then that's fucked up.

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Very rare to be tested as trt therapy is very common nowadays or companies are naive and dont have a clue about them.. OR... Git yerself one of these and have a pitbull piss fer ya in it..

Attachments

• 6a00d83451c7bb69e201347fc2e104970c.jpg
    6a00d83451c7bb69e201347fc2e104970c.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 48

Slate23

Aug 17, 2013
NorthWest
I am certified in performing drug tests and the only time I ever did a test for steroids were for police officers. What's the test for and did they specifically say that they were testing for AAS?

sustanon

Apr 9, 2014
it´s for a court case... just need to know how long d-bol stays in your system. No cheating here guys..

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
hey guys,

I need preferrably experienced advice on detection x on oral aas, namely d-bol (but you never truly know what you´re getting these days, hence oral in general).
Here´s the thing.. former heavy user (2 yrs ago), did a 3 week low dose (30mg/day) d-bol in december. So around 14 weeks clean. However, am due for a drug test in the next days that is very important that I pass. I´ve heard/read detectin x anywhere from 3-6 weeks up to 12 weeks and in one case, 5 months. Again, this is for d-bol but if it was fake, mixed or whatever I´m not excluding that. So.. you people in the know.. this is huuuuuuge for me.. will I pass a piss test???????

it´s for a court case... just need to know how long d-bol stays in your system. No cheating here guys..

Damn we all thought it was for a job. Sounds to me like someone either got into trouble, chose the wrong woman to have a child with, or or wrong woman to tell. Good to hear your not one of "The all natty" guys who claim to never use. Yea if it has to do with your freedom or seeing a child you gotta be smarter than that brother. Not gonna preach but Idk anyway to cheat it other than buying a whizinator or some synthetic urine only problem is some of them tend to watch really closely. If it has something to do with an arrest and not to long ago you could always play the "it must still be in my system claim"

Either way bet of luck bro
P

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Oh for fuks sake. Next time say what test is for at first post because then 6 people wont sit and advise on shit irrelevant. Why beat around the bush? lol. So its a drug charge and you are suppose to be clean right? So if its a drug charge for selling illegal drugs like aas u are fuked.. Dont take this wrong but its frustrating ..lol

sustanon

Apr 9, 2014
fuck guys.. it´s not a drug charge.. I´d be straight out there if it were. Problem is you never know who the hell is reading this, hence the secrecy. It´s a court case... and yes, it has to do with staying the father of my daughter... does that answer any questions? All I need to know is that if I am gonna pass after being clean for 14 weeks. All I used was 100 d-bol, haven´t used injections for over a year and no, no nandrolones...

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
Goodluck I've learned that you need to choose wisely who you tell especially a woman cuz they tend to use shit against you if u screwed em over or something

Slate23

Aug 17, 2013
NorthWest
I'm sure you will be fine. Either way there ain't shit you can do about it. Just take the test and cross your fingers.

humpthebobcat

Dec 22, 2013
best way to put your mind at ease is to buy your own drug test and see if you come up clean...I think you will be ok... wouldn't hurt to drink a gallon of water before you go in and waste the first pee cause it's the dirtiest, fill it up mid piss...sometimes they will snag ya for trying to dilute...but if u are athletic u can normally get away with the "I always drink a lot of water" excuse

sustanon

Apr 9, 2014
yeah well.. guess I don´t have a choice.. better just go for it anyway.. talked to a revered powerlifter I know and he was of the opinion that there was absolutely no way of getting caught after such a long time. So I guess I´m gonna find out pretty soon ;-)