©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Expired gear

gpearl383

Jun 16, 2005
I have some Denkal 10mg D-Bol and they expire 12/05. Should I throw them away or can I still use them. I know people who said its fine but I dont want to take any chances.

W

wolfyEVH

its fine......even in a few months i'm sure its still completely potent....itll just lose potency after a bit

P

pincrusher

most gear will last for about 2 years after expiration before it starts to loose potency to the point where it will make a difference. you should be fine with those dbol

P

pincrusher

DragonRider said:
Don't take any chances. Send them to me and I will dispose of them properly for you.
how did i know someone would post something like this LOL

gpearl383

Jun 16, 2005
I figured it was all good but i am giving them to my boy so i just wanted to confirm...thanks guys.

NeverBigEnuff

Nov 12, 2005
DragonRider said:
Because we are a big, happy, concerned and caring family.

Damn, and I was thinking u were up to no good. I got a shitload of sust that's about 1 month away from expiration. Do you think that's too close to take a chance?? If so, if you would be willing to dispose of it for me, man...I'm still choked up after reading that last post of yours. :p

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
NeverBigEnuff said:
Damn, and I was thinking u were up to no good. I got a shitload of sust that's about 1 month away from expiration. Do you think that's too close to take a chance?? If so, if you would be willing to dispose of it for me, man...I'm still choked up after reading that last post of yours. :p
Thank you brudda.