©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Extra lifts at home?

Slate23

Aug 17, 2013
NorthWest
Does anyone here do extra exercises at home on their off days or even on their gym days? I'm thinking about getting a pair of 30 or 35lbs dumbbells and doing some quick intense sets on my off days or in the mornings on gym days (I workout in the evenings). I workout every other day and I alternate Bi's/Tri's and Chest/Back. I do Calves every workout and legs once a week as an add on to one of my workouts.

TheGift

Dec 2, 2013
In your basement
DSCN0065_zps1f09af22.jpg

i got one of these puppies in my garage

dips
pull ups
chin ups
push ups
leg raises

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
Does anyone here do extra exercises at home on their off days or even on their gym days? I'm thinking about getting a pair of 30 or 35lbs dumbbells and doing some quick intense sets on my off days or in the mornings on gym days (I workout in the evenings). I workout every other day and I alternate Bi's/Tri's and Chest/Back. I do Calves every workout and legs once a week as an add on to one of my workouts.

I incorporate some of my training at home. Typically I train at a commercial gym but I like to frequently switch up routines so every 3rd week or so I will do some at home work. I wouldnt call it extra though.

thebrick

Super Moderator - RIP
Oct 28, 2012
I'll do some rotator work at home using bands, but that's about it.

Coeda

Banned
Dec 15, 2013
Most of the gym equipments are expensive so i don't bother to get them. I try to do as much as i can in gym and when on off days i just do exercise which just require body weight like pushups, chinups, ab exercise.

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
When I was an obsessed trainer for many years I would do extra calve sets forearm and grip work abs and some lat stretches almost every day.
Hoping to prime the obsessed pump one more time and so yeah I will supplement at home . T