©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Extremely dark tren.

kwantz

Nov 7, 2012
Has anyone ever had tren turn almost coffee black.. i made a batch recently... 10 vials worth same exact batch.... warmed it up... and only one turned a very dark color.. almost coffee black.. where the others stayed a darker golden color as usual... will the dark one still be good?

WTHagain1

Banned
Oct 26, 2013
Has anyone ever had tren turn almost coffee black.. i made a batch recently... 10 vials worth same exact batch.... warmed it up... and only one turned a very dark color.. almost coffee black.. where the others stayed a darker golden color as usual... will the dark one still be good?

I had it darker than maple syrup and it was fine.

kwantz

Nov 7, 2012
Tren E... but it's weird out of the same batch only 1 came back almost black... the rest stayed a darker golden color.. carrier was gso... 2%ba 18%bb filtered with. 0.22 what man into Sterile filters.

kwantz

Nov 7, 2012
Just on a jot plate how nice been doing it for a decade.. just to speed up the dissolving process.

FamBam209

Apr 29, 2013
Cali
I have a buddy that made a batch of tren that turnd like that and he contacted his person and they pretty much told him its still good jst turning the proess of making the raws they overcookd it and its still good....soooo not too appealing to the eye but it gets the job done i guess
Jst my 2cnts urs may b diff situation

kwantz

Nov 7, 2012
I'll give her a shot... in had a batch of test once turn a dark purple... like grape juice.. it was fine.. just wanted to double check

FamBam209

Apr 29, 2013
Cali
Imo if u have ur ba in their and is filterd poperly thru a .22um ur gona be fne and if it came from a trusted source as well then....ive heard of some weird shit too lol

flyingfox

Dec 15, 2013
Tren has a tendency to oxidize rather quickly and it's sound like this is the case, the key is to work quickly, make small batches and do not overheat. You only want to heat it enough to dissolve the raw powder( below boiling) to many folks overheat the hormones to sterilize but this is not needed, filtering through a .22 is all the sterilization you will need.

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
Red orange dark brown almost molasses yes probably the best I've ever done but I think color has very little to do with potency and more to do with the temps Judy thoughts I read around the boards for years like I said someone else might and probably has a better conclusion than me