©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

F***ing with the crusher.

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
Pins real average is 163.
I know someone who knows someone who's brothers cousin bowled with him
once...Im almost ashamed to say it .sorry pin you know I love ya,but the truth shall set you free.They said he threw two gutter balls...I wept when I heard.

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
heavy said:
This post is makin a little sense...I see the lithium is kickin in for ya. Be well my friend.
Heavy you big dummy,Im drilling pins bowling game(his baby)
Im talking about his bowling average......damn! :D

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
DragonRider said:
That's OK Kell, I got it right away.

I'm sure Pin will appreciate the humor also.
I know YOU get it right away you got a 4D brain.
but what is it with everybody else?Heavys always suggestin' medication for me (i take enough of that ya brainiac)
I want a study done about the effect of AS on the brain...

of course I do talk with a mixed metaphor or sub-reference too often and leave a participle dangling....But thats no excuse for the lack of understanding and all the huuuuh's?.
you people get some brain vitamins and Ill do what I can

All of othe above is as you may or may NOT know...BULLSHIT

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
kell11 said:
I know YOU get it right away you got a 4D brain.
but what is it with everybody else?Heavys always suggestin' medication for me (i take enough of that ya brainiac)
I want a study done about the effect of AS on the brain...

of course I do talk with a mixed metaphor or sub-reference too often and leave a participle dangling....But thats no excuse for the lack of understanding and all the huuuuh's?.
you people get some brain vitamins and Ill do what I can

All of othe above is as you may or may NOT know...BULLSHIT

Actually, I'm not really very smart. I just have an odd sense of humor. People don't get me either. I'm always having to explain my punchlines.

WetWork999

Dec 6, 2005
Las Vegas
I got it as well having read pins moniker a few hundred times all over this site.

I suck at bowling although I look impressive doing it, but damn, put a bowling ball in my hand and I go all sorts of Helen Keller. Which is kind of funny as everything I did in the military revolved around extreme accuracy.

~WW999

P

pincrusher

kell11 said:
Pins real average is 163.
I know someone who knows someone who's brothers cousin bowled with him
once...Im almost ashamed to say it .sorry pin you know I love ya,but the truth shall set you free.They said he threw two gutter balls...I wept when I heard.
your just jealous :D
well, i did just get my butt handed to me wednesday night in my scratch league. rolled a 689 and lost all 3 matches to the top bowler in the house who carries a 240 average. he got even with me cause last time i beat him 2 out of 3 games but had to roll 254,268 to win those 2. this time around he rolled a 768 series against me.

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
pincrusher said:
well, i did just get my butt handed to me wednesday night in my scratch league. rolled a 689 and lost all 3 matches to the top bowler in the house who carries a 240 average. he got even with me cause last time i beat him 2 out of 3 games but had to roll 254,268 to win those 2. this time around he rolled a 768 series against me.

Ya mean the 2 Gutter balls arent True?? oh Hallelujah
I just knew I's being lied to.
No,truth is I am jealous. You werent on often enough yesterday,I was just gonna GIVE my gear to you sinc that seems to be the rule of the universe.
seriously.I was,but its gone now.... nannynanny booboo,stick your head in doodoo

P

pincrusher

just for you kell, im gonna copy & post my final week report from my one league from last year to prove my talent LOL
it was just a fun league and i used it mainly for practice but the numbers are still pretty good. just have to wait for the printer to finish printing out something first.

P

pincrusher

actually i did throw a gutter ball last year. had a problem with my timing and was throwing a really big hook that night and let the ball come off my hand early which sent it straight to the ditch LOL :)

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
pincrusher said:
just for you kell, im gonna copy & post my final week report from my one league from last year to prove my talent LOL
it was just a fun league and i used it mainly for practice but the numbers are still pretty good. just have to wait for the printer to finish printing out something first.
You dont have to prove squat to anyone here.We all know your'e king of the lanes

WetWork999

Dec 6, 2005
Las Vegas
What is real scary is that two of my games added together still does not beat your average...

~WW999

pincrusher said:

P

pincrusher

WetWork999 said:
What is real scary is that two of my games added together still does not beat your average...

~WW999
if you spet as much time in the bowling alley that i do and hired a coach like i did, you might have an average as high as mine. its all in the amount of work you put into it just like liftin & juicin.

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
WetWork999 said:

~WW999
No shit my highest game EVER was 230...it took 230 games to get that score.
65 games earlier,I scored a 199 prior to that and all in all my avg has gotta be about 140-50. lol

ben johnson

Sep 1, 2005
mormonville
ever thrown a b-ball, hit your leg and had it jump into the next lane?????? i did, and it was at the start of the night so i was beat all nite with that one....so in essense, i had 2 gutter balls with one throw....

P

pincrusher

ben johnson said:
ever thrown a b-ball, hit your leg and had it jump into the next lane?????? i did, and it was at the start of the night so i was beat all nite with that one....so in essense, i had 2 gutter balls with one throw....
i saw someone do it once but never did myself. looked funny as shit but it also looked like it hurt alot.
i once had a really bad calf muscle cramp during my release of the ball in my night league. it was so bad i had to limp up to the foul line, stand there and throw the ball without walking at all. i still managed a 198 game and actually almost won my point but stayed close enough so our team won the team points for the game.

dump truck

Feb 11, 2005
I can't bowl for shit. The last time I went bowling I ran up to the lane and fell over sending myself down the lane. Now I ahte the game put me in a ring with a meathead any day.