©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

fastest way to lose weight naturally

jeebise233

Feb 28, 2015
hey guys i have a friend vthat wants to lose weight at as fast as he can without using any type of substans. his diet is in check now he wants to know if its better to use cardio equipment,as i see alot of you guys r not big fans of treadmills and so on, or should he do some weight lifting with a little weight but keeping the reps high, so i guess the question he want answered is do the cardio for fat loss or do high reps doing weight reps high to lose weight thanks john

psych

WPF Champion / Donating Member
Nov 4, 2013
Chicago
Both. Cardio in the morning before breakfast. I use to jump rope for 20 minutes when I was grappling. It's alot harder than you think. Then light cardio, walking on incline for 20 minutes after lifting.

I'm sure they're "better" ways but this is just from personal experience. I never had to be cut/ripped/shredded but this kept the pounds off.

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
HIIT progressively (increasing number of intervals over the weeks)

HIIT will have a high EPOC effect and therefore create overall greater caloric expenditure over a 24 hour period

Do 15 seconds all out then 45 seconds easy. An elliptical is good for this. Do 15 intervals. Cool down for 5 and warm up for 5 minutes

Then at a separate time of day walk on an incline (12 degrees) at 3.5mph or use the step mill at a moderate pace, 80-90 steps per minute for an hour

Combine that with progressive overload training 4-5 days per week, properly times nutrients and a caloric deficit.

That's your recipe for fat loss

psych

WPF Champion / Donating Member
Nov 4, 2013
Chicago
HIIT progressively (increasing number of intervals over the weeks)

HIIT will have a high EPOC effect and therefore create overall greater caloric expenditure over a 24 hour period

Do 15 seconds all out then 45 seconds easy. An elliptical is good for this. Do 15 intervals. Cool down for 5 and warm up for 5 minutes

Then at a separate time of day walk on an incline (12 degrees) at 3.5mph or use the step mill at a moderate pace, 80-90 steps per minute for an hour

Combine that with progressive overload training 4-5 days per week, properly times nutrients and a caloric deficit.

That's your recipe for fat loss

HIIT after weights or in the morning?
Wanna try this once I'm weight bearing cause getting around on crutches is cardio it self.

thebrick

Super Moderator - RIP
Oct 28, 2012
I got my best fat loss first thing in the AM, fasted, plenty of water and caffeine. and worked my way up to implementing HITT. Works.

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation

Wanna try this once I'm weight bearing cause getting around on crutches is cardio it self.

At a separate time from training. Doubt you'll have the energy for true HIIT after training.

HIIT can be performed any time of day, fed or fasted, and you'll reap the benefits because most of the caloric expenditure comes from EPOC

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
hey guys i have a friend vthat wants to lose weight at as fast as he can without using any type of substans. his diet is in check now he wants to know if its better to use cardio equipment,as i see alot of you guys r not big fans of treadmills and so on, or should he do some weight lifting with a little weight but keeping the reps high, so i guess the question he want answered is do the cardio for fat loss or do high reps doing weight reps high to lose weight thanks john

A combination off all those things will help,,walking outside,,,various cardio equipment in the gym,,weight training and of course DIET

Lavey

Jan 5, 2015
Proper dieting is the key along with timing your meals!

I rarely do any cardio & most guys I coach dont do hardly any either!

Most people dont believe in there diet so they kill themselves with too
much cardio.

I do incorporate an ECA stack to push forward & find if you eat properly
those 2 alone will do the trick!

Cerberus777

AnaSCI VIP
Nov 1, 2012

If you do any practice of martial arts, you're probably already doing HIIT. All out punches, kicks, formation, or mat work for a few minutes mixed with jump rope, pushup or other moderate work.

alva114

Aug 24, 2015
Eating less is not the solution how you can stop eating the yummy cake piece, pizza, chocolates. There are number of ways through which you can lose weight naturally. Sorting out diet is the most important part but don’t change your diet routine change your habits.

Richard King

Jun 30, 2016
keep a diet banlance and train, for cutting fat, winstol is a good chioce if you dont like injection. while hating gears, you need do more exercise and eat less

big_rich

Jul 30, 2016
Count macros make sure you are in a deficit. keto works good for lots of people

Amber1994

Jun 23, 2016
do the cardio every night and morning, add the strength day by day,and control the diet, just eat vegetables, fruit and protein