©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

fat gripz

tripletotal

Mar 12, 2013
I have used them. They make movements you are used to very challenging. I can't seem to use them long enough to get a big benefit because it's too depressing how weak I feel!

If you implemented them on a regular basis, I believe they could have a good impact on grip strength. And they don't cost much.

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
I have used them. They make movements you are used to very challenging. I can't seem to use them long enough to get a big benefit because it's too depressing how weak I feel!

If you implemented them on a regular basis, I believe they could have a good impact on grip strength. And they don't cost much.

I bought some and I do use them but not all the time.

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Tri Terrors got some goin on In a video here. He knows the scoop and now I'm getting some. I think my small hands will like em.. Hey they match the toggle switch so god made me even right? Ib

d2r2ddd

AnaSCI VET
Apr 27, 2013
www.anasci.org
i only used it occasionally on curls and pressing exercises.

It does help on alleviating elbow pain and it sure does burn yr forearms when u use it on curls(killing 2 birds with 1 stone).

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
i only used it occasionally on curls and pressing exercises.

It does help on alleviating elbow pain and it sure does burn yr forearms when u use it on curls(killing 2 birds with 1 stone).

They help alleviate elbow pain? How is that ? I can see forearms burning but if they work elbow pain where do I get a set?

T if my dam cheesy gym had a thick bar I'd flop over backwards. Took 4 months to repair a cable on crossover rack. Sheesh .. Cable .. Simple....

d2r2ddd

AnaSCI VET
Apr 27, 2013
www.anasci.org
They help alleviate elbow pain? How is that ? I can see forearms burning but if they work elbow pain where do I get a set?

T if my dam cheesy gym had a thick bar I'd flop over backwards. Took 4 months to repair a cable on crossover rack. Sheesh .. Cable .. Simple....

extracted direct fm Big Arms With Fat Gripz!

==>Decrease the risk of injury – Because the weight’s spread evenly, there’s less pressure on individual joints like your wrists
or elbows. In fact, Fat Gripz can even help to heal existing injuries.

And Charles POliquin ==> http://www.charlespoliquin.com/ArticlesMultimedia/Articles/Article/737/Thick_Bar_Training.aspx

Bfit247

May 21, 2013
Well I think im about to order me a pair! Plus I highly believe in grip strength and this will definitely increase the need for it!!!

big n wv

Jun 19, 2013
Did you end up getting some IB? I know it'll be a miracle for you to get your sausages around the bar with them on it so please post a video