©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Fedor Fighting Again!

*Bio*

Super Moderator
Oct 30, 2012
Pride imho was the best. The fighters the rules it was a era that again imho is unmatched. I think(I don't know for certain) UFC went off of Pride just added the octagon and changed some rules. Just speculation on my end

It's the other way around...the UFC started in 1993 and PRIDE started in 1997.

*Bio*

Super Moderator
Oct 30, 2012
So it turns out the rumor is true...Fedor is fighting Jaideep Singh on New Years Eve. It's a stupid fight. Singh is 2-0 in MMA...his background is in kickboxing where he's 40-10. He was the 2009 K-1 World Grand Prix Seoul champion.

Wow, a 2-0 fighter taking on Fedor...there's a real match up...:rolleyes: They can't give him a top opponent for fear he'll lose. Since he's not going to sign with the UFC, he needs to retire for good. How does a guy like Fedor look at beating a guy who is 2-0 as an accomplishment?

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
So it turns out the rumor is true...Fedor is fighting Jaideep Singh on New Years Eve. It's a stupid fight. Singh is 2-0 in MMA...his background is in kickboxing where he's 40-10. He was the 2009 K-1 World Grand Prix Seoul champion.

Wow, a 2-0 fighter taking on Fedor...there's a real match up...:rolleyes: They can't give him a top opponent for fear he'll lose. Since he's not going to sign with the UFC, he needs to retire for good. How does a guy like Fedor look at beating a guy who is 2-0 as an accomplishment?

He just needs this warm up match to get rid of the ring rust.
I know the current UFC Chapm has beat him. BUT did you see how excited he was. He look like a lucky man that just won the lottery.
Id like to see them do it again.
I Just liked his style. No dancing or jumping on the ring. Like a stone cold killer.

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
It's the other way around...the UFC started in 1993 and PRIDE started in 1997.

I remembering watching all the first UFC. 19$ bucks on pay per view.
Tournament style with no weight classes. Would LOVE to see that with todays Fighters. Just One Big tournament. No Time Limits or rounds.
Go to japan or a country where its legal. Let them juice up for a few months and beat one another down! lol

*Bio*

Super Moderator
Oct 30, 2012
He just needs this warm up match to get rid of the ring rust.
I know the current UFC Chapm has beat him. BUT did you see how excited he was. He look like a lucky man that just won the lottery.
Id like to see them do it again.
I Just liked his style. No dancing or jumping on the ring. Like a stone cold killer.

I loved watching him fight, but I think he avoided the best fighters by not being in the UFC. Sadly, he'll never sign with the UFC.

Fedor on