©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

feedback on proposed cycle

rocco-x

Jan 13, 2009
guys i need some opinions/help on this.i'm about to start a sust(HG) and deca cycle.i don't really want to go over 500mg/wk of the sust yet so many people have said the best way to run it is to do it eod.i was thinking of this:1/2cc sust250 + 1/2cc test prop(at 100mg/ml) EOD for 14wks and the deca at 400mg/wk for 12 weekswks 1-4 40mg/ed of dbol and also 250i.u. 2x a week of Hcg.by dividing the sust in half i can stay in the 500mg/wk range and by adding the prop at 50mg/eod i think it will help compliment the prop in the sust.what do you think,am i wasting my time,should i just do the sust 2x/wk or if the addition of prop seems like a good idea should i do it for the duration of the cycle or only in the beginning or end of it?thnx for any help.i know it may sound like a stupid question but i have ran it by a few "vets" who seem to think it's interesting and will work.any feedback from you guys here would be great.rocco-x.

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
guys i need some opinions/help on this.i'm about to start a sust(HG) and deca cycle.i don't really want to go over 500mg/wk of the sust yet so many people have said the best way to run it is to do it eod.i was thinking of this:1/2cc sust250 + 1/2cc test prop(at 100mg/ml) EOD for 14wks and the deca at 400mg/wk for 12 weekswks 1-4 40mg/ed of dbol and also 250i.u. 2x a week of Hcg.by dividing the sust in half i can stay in the 500mg/wk range and by adding the prop at 50mg/eod i think it will help compliment the prop in the sust.what do you think,am i wasting my time,should i just do the sust 2x/wk or if the addition of prop seems like a good idea should i do it for the duration of the cycle or only in the beginning or end of it?thnx for any help.i know it may sound like a stupid question but i have ran it by a few "vets" who seem to think it's interesting and will work.any feedback from you guys here would be great.rocco-x.

It would work but don't make it so complicated. I don't mean complicated as in being able to understand... but just on the effects on your body. I would just do test e/c twice per week. Or Sust twice per week. If you don't want too much bloat stay away from deca. But if you do then keep it in there. You could kickstart with a bit of test p but I don't even think that is needed so much. But yeah if you work it out it's gonna take many weeks before you have a decent amount of test active in your system. Thats because (as you know) with sust your only getting a small amount of test p from each injection). When I write active I mean test doing good things and you noticing results. But I wouldn't do them both throughout the cycle. I would just keep it nice and simple. Plus your using the dbol at the start so thats a better kickstart then anything I can think of. Let us know what you decide to do. Goodluck with your cycle.

Last edited:

ghanabuff

May 16, 2007
sust 250

Do you HAVE TO INJECT SUST 2 TIMES A WEEK? Say if i wanted to do 500 mg/wk could i do just one 500mg injection or do i have to split it into two 250 mg injections say every 3-4th day?

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
Do you HAVE TO INJECT SUST 2 TIMES A WEEK? Say if i wanted to do 500 mg/wk could i do just one 500mg injection or do i have to split it into two 250 mg injections say every 3-4th day?

Sust is used in so many different ways. I have heard anything from ed to every 3 weeks. You could do one inj per week but it would be much better if you done 2 inj's. Many even inj sust ed or eod. E3d's is getting more popular due to the test p starting to fade at that time. I would just do 2 days and stick to Mon and Thurs or Tues and Fri so you never forget.