©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Feeling run down - any advice

bigguns

Dec 7, 2005
Hey all,

Just had my 4th shot of test e and it was smooth sailing. However, this week I'm feeling pretty run down. I'm not sure if it's something I've caught or if it's the so called "test flu". Appetite has gone down a bit and body feels sore. Last gym session was on Monday. Wasn't sure if I should have tonights shot, but it's done now. Will try hit the gym tomorrow. Any suggestions?

On a seperate note - I have a little swelling and pain in my lower back since Monday. It might be from a knock taken during action cricket on Monday night, but I can't remember falling on my ass. Could it possibly be from Monday's shot of test? I've attached a pic to clarify - shot done in red area, pain and slight puffy swelling in blue area. They are probably unrelated but just wondering if anyone has had anything similar before?

Attachments

• Homer%20Simpson%20Bum.jpg
    Homer%20Simpson%20Bum.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 28

Andrew

Jun 11, 2005
Wow, that's creative how you used Homer's butt to show your own situation. I never worry about bruises or swelling unless there is extreme pain or fever (which I have never had). On the other hand, feeling run down is a primary concern of mine. It leads to colds, coldsores, shitty quality of life in general. When I am run down I try to skip a workout or two. I KNOW THAT'S HARD TO DO. It feels so shitty to skip a workout. You really miss it. But in the long-run I think that's whats best for your health and fitness.

bigguns

Dec 7, 2005
hehe - Yeah I figured nobody wants to see a picture of my butt... so Homer agreed to bear all to save me some dignity!