©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Feeling Stupid: Winnie AND test?

MilburnCreek

Oct 28, 2012
Chester, VT
For someone like me who has been on these boards for years and been through 4 cycles, I feel like an ass asking something so basic, but I want your advice guys:

At 55, I usually only use test (often in a stack) for muscle-building. But I am sick and tired of the extra weight around my waist that never seems to go away. SO...I was thinking of doing Winstrol *and* test, to try and destroy some fat while continuing to build up.

Somewhere in the back of my mind is a very loud voice saying, "You can't slim down and bulk up at the same time, dumb ass!"

So I have to ask....can I? If I combine cardio and weighlifting with Winnie + test + a high-calorie clean diet, can I do this? Or should I listen to the voice in the back of my head telling me I'm a dumbass?

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
Its alright to ask any question if your in doubt. Sometimes even after 20+ yrs doing this I have to reassure myself and I ask some of the most basics. With your slimming down,,,ultimately its going to come down to your diet. WINSTROL is a great AAS to harden up on but you will still need to be eating the right things to reap its benefits on that end.

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
You should look at some cut cycles that ASHOP has
He has some cool stuff
But like ASHOP said - it comes down to diet
Once you get that right then the fat melts away - you will feel like a 30 year old - It is 100% worth it

Magnus82

Banned
Oct 29, 2012
Out in the boondocks
I agree with the above. Most aas will enhance what you are doing, cutting or bulking, but the majority of your fat loss will come from diet. Mast, var, primo, winny are great for hardening and keeping you dry, but as a fat burner, there are better choices. I'm not advocating it, but tren and var are the only aas that I have noticeable fat loss. Muscle preservation is very important during a cut, and this is where aas shines. Diet, cardio, clen, ephedrine, dnp... all used for fat loss, with diet being by far the most effective. Look into carb cycling and intermittent fasting. Both work really well for fat loss.

Last edited:

MightyJohn

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Oct 29, 2012
At 55 I'd worry about My joints on Winny...maybe go the tren or var route instead...just a thought

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
If you find tren to harsh on you don't even bother with it- at 47 I can't handle it -

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
I seem to recall a study that showed Anavar actually burned midsection fat. Sounds like that's exactly what you're going for. Diet is always the most important aspect, though. If diet isn't on point, the rest doesn't matter that much.

chaotichealth

AnaSCI VET
May 19, 2014
For cutting the belly fat I will run

Test e 500-600 mg /wk
Tren e 200 mg /wk
Winnie 50 mg /ed

I know that seems low compared to what some of the guys run but it seem to work for me. I have ran test between 750 - 900 MG /wk and that's the highest I ever went. Tren I went up to 400/wk and test down to 200 mg just to see. I started loosing sleep.

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
I seem to recall a study that showed Anavar actually burned midsection fat. Sounds like that's exactly what you're going for. Diet is always the most important aspect, though. If diet isn't on point, the rest doesn't matter that much.

That would be incredable if an avarice would target fat in mid section
It is a great steriod

Cerberus777

AnaSCI VIP
Nov 1, 2012
What you're trying to do is called a recomp. This is when your calories are slightly lower than maintenance, on off days, and slightly higher on training days. Carb timing really helps. Gh, peps, var and trends help, but diet and constantly making small changes is were your going to see results.

Have you considered a cut, than reverse diet? This works better for what you want in the end.

Sully

Dec 3, 2012
Medical study: twelve weeks on oxandrolone

It's not definitive research by any means, and it was done on men over age 60, but the methodology was good and the results are applicable for younger people as well. It's the part about the fat mass not returning in the 12 weeks after the study concluded that is really interesting.

bullman77

Apr 9, 2015
Hey bro. All this is good advice for you. I have a question. I usually produce a lot of estrogen while on so I have to use adex with letro on hand during cycle. This keeps the bloat down and my abs visible. Are you doing so during cycle? If so then it could just be your diet.

Sully

Dec 3, 2012
Do u know who that is Magnus? That looks like his own website, and he's written a bunch of articles on different things. I've never heard of him until I found his site.

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
Do u know who that is Magnus? That looks like his own website, and he's written a bunch of articles on different things. I've never heard of him until I found his site.
Yea he has a bunch of threads on here and on pm. WordPress is a website anyone can post too and that's not his website just like another forum type fb. I've known plenty of people to use WordPress

Last edited:

Sully

Dec 3, 2012
Yeah, I understand Wordpress. If you go the the homepage of it, it's clearly all about him and what he wants to write about, though. I'm fairly certain that it's basically his own personal blog of sorts, and he's written all the content.

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
Yeah, I understand Wordpress. If you go the the homepage of it, it's clearly all about him and what he wants to write about, though. I'm fairly certain that it's basically his own personal blog of sorts, and he's written all the content.
That's what I got from it as well