©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

feesback on proposed cycle

rocco-x

Jan 13, 2009
guys i need some opinions/help on this.i'm about to start a sust(HG) and deca cycle.i don't really want to go over 500mg/wk of the sust yet so many people have said the best way to run it is to do it eod.i was thinking of this:1/2cc sust250 + 1/2cc test prop(at 100mg/ml) EOD for 14wks and the deca at 400mg/wk for 12 weekswks 1-4 40mg/ed of dbol and also 250i.u. 2x a week of Hcg.by dividing the sust in half i can stay in the 500mg/wk range and by adding the prop at 50mg/eod i think it will help compliment the prop in the sust.what do you think,am i wasting my time,should i just do the sust 2x/wk or if the addition of prop seems like a good idea should i do it for the duration of the cycle or only in the beginning or end of it?thnx for any help.i know it may sound like a stupid question but i have ran it by a few "vets" who seem to think it's interesting and will work.any feedback from you guys here would be great.rocco-x.