©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

fertility during cycle?

W

wolfyEVH

mr.nitrofish said:
what are the chances of still having a sperm count 10 weeks into a cycle consisting of 750mg test and 500mg deca per week?

the misses wants a baby and I don't. is it safe to pretend?

odds are you wont but its possible bro. sperm count will be VERY low......but still

M

McKenzie

Good lord...all you guys are wanting to reproduce :)

Good luck Mr. Nitro....I also commented on Blackbird's thread regarding ovulation. I wish you two the best of luck :)

2RIIPPED

Sep 29, 2005
Come on guys don't you want a baby when theres tons of sperm so you know the best one reaches the egg?? or do you want a half ass kid?

bigguns

Dec 7, 2005
Mr Nitro,

My 0.02 but if your wife believes you are both truly trying to conceive and nothing happens then she may feel that something is wrong with you or with her. Not looking to tell you what to do here but I think the outcome could be a very worried/depressed/confused wife, with you having to come clean later on. Might be better to be straight with her about you not wanting a baby yet and you two talking it through.

Best of luck whatever you decide! :yesway:

P

pincrusher

bigguns said:
Mr Nitro,

My 0.02 but if your wife believes you are both truly trying to conceive and nothing happens then she may feel that something is wrong with you or with her. Not looking to tell you what to do here but I think the outcome could be a very worried/depressed/confused wife, with you having to come clean later on. Might be better to be straight with her about you not wanting a baby yet and you two talking it through.

Best of luck whatever you decide! :yesway:
well stated bigguns. if you really dont want a kid right now what are you going to do if:
A) she does get pregnant
B)she doesnt get pregnant and thinks something is wrong even though you are going behind her back and using something that you hope will keep you from getting her pregant.
i can say this from experience, having kids is a major issue in any relationship whether you are married or not. i was in the same boat, not wanting a child due to the very bad experiences my ex-wife put me through with my son. it almost ruined my marriage and caused my wife to start an affair with a coworker but the bottom line is that i saw how much it meant to my wife, i realized how much i loved her and so i gave in and now i am very happy that i did because although we ended up not being able to conceive naturally and adopted i have a great daughter and i wouldnt change the outcome ever!!!!
you need to determine if you really want to be in a relationship if there is such a big difference in opinion concerning a child because there is absolutely no compromise, you cant have 1/2 a child or a part time child. either decide to have one with your wife/girlfriend if you love her enough or get out of the relationship so she can find someone who shares her desire to have a child. only bad things will come of it if you stay your current course of action( trust me i know)

zman

Jun 25, 2005
how long after a i end a cycle will i be fertile. want to know when to start "wrapping up" again.

bigguns

Dec 7, 2005
Good advice Pin!

Zman - I hope you're not relying on AAS as a safe method of contraception. If you've gotten away with it so far, YOU'VE BEEN LUCKY!!! Don't be a fool bro, wrap your tool - or get her on the pill.

P

pincrusher

bigguns said:
Good advice Pin!

Don't be a fool bro, wrap your tool
that has got to be one of the best lines i ever hesrd when it comes to telling someone to wear a condom LOL :)

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
mr.nitrofish said:
what are the chances of still having a sperm count 10 weeks into a cycle consisting of 750mg test and 500mg deca per week?

the misses wants a baby and I don't. is it safe to pretend?
What do you call a guy relying on steroids as a method of birth control?

DADDY!