©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Fina/test P Cycle

billyc

Apr 4, 2004
GuYs,

I am about to start a fina/test p cycle and I was wondering if anyone had any advice on how much I should shoot up and how many days a week. If anyone could help me out that would be great...oh I read that you can also take the fina and test and shoot them both up together at one time, is that true? THanks for the replys

BIllyc

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
If those are the only 2 things you are gonna take i would do 100mg testosterone propionate EOD and 50-75mg of trenbolone acetate (finaplix) EOD for 6 weeks.

billyc

Apr 4, 2004
Thanks guys....hey my single use syringle goes up to 3 ml/cc...how do you convert mg in that so I dont fuck up and kill myself...never was good at that...thanks again....

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
The dosage reading should tell you how much of the substance is per CC. For example my testosterone enanthate reads:

250 mg/ml in a 10cc vial
which basically reads as each 250mg = 1cc so if i want 250mg i go to 1cc 500 i go to 2cc and so on.

billyc

Apr 4, 2004
well its in spanish but it reads caninos mayores de 15 kg 1.5 a 2.0 ml
then it says caninos mayores de 15kg 0.5 a 1.0ml
felinos de 0.1 a 0.5 ml

I am still not sure what the hell it is saying....I know its a 10ml bottle.

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
lol caninos is dog and felinos is cat...hmmmm what about huminos? just messing with you bro. Those are the dosage's for animals so............let's see if we can help you out.

dugie82

Banned
May 13, 2004
Texas
fuck man it sounds to me like you've never done this before...

why are we giving advice for a fina/test p to a first time user???

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
dugie82 said:
fuck man it sounds to me like you've never done this before...

why are we giving advice for a fina/test p to a first time user???

Well we gotta start somewhere...but i don't think it's his first time he's just confused by the spanish. But if it is his first time although their are alot of injections Testosterone propionate is probably a good way for him to start with. He'll have a steady increase of solid muscle which will be very lean. And it's also pretty safe because the levels of androgens and estrogens will drop within 4 days of stopping the administration. That will help in reducing any occurring side-effects. Since it's such a short lived steroid. Finaplix is the same way, short lived, and not with alot of sides. As long as he has his PCT in order he'll be fine.

Last edited:

billyc

Apr 4, 2004
Its my 3rd cycle, I apoligize that I am asking a lot of questions, I just want to be sure about things....I usually have amps and all I had to do was pop it and shoot it...I will just go somewhere else for my answers...Thank you oracle for all your help and the rest of the guys...if anything else comes up I will post it...and dugie your as big as my left leg so don't be rude....

dugie82

Banned
May 13, 2004
Texas
wasnt saying anything to diss you man.

just take a look at your first question bro, we dont mind answering it, but a simple search would do it for you.

no need to get hostile, my bad if it came off that way.

damn man your left leg is 185 pounds? that was a joke

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
billyc said:
Its my 3rd cycle, I apoligize that I am asking a lot of questions, I just want to be sure about things....I usually have amps and all I had to do was pop it and shoot it...I will just go somewhere else for my answers...Thank you oracle for all your help and the rest of the guys...if anything else comes up I will post it...and dugie your as big as my left leg so don't be rude....

Hey bro, he didn't mean anything by it. Hang around man, if you or anyone else don't ask questions then what's the purpose of the board. No question is stupid that's why it's a question. Everyone don't have all the answers that's why everyone's here. If we knew everything we'd be professional bodybuilders.

billyc

Apr 4, 2004
Sorry for my behavior. I found out how to read a syringe so don't worry....I quess I was embarrassed to ask cause it is a unusual one. Sorry for being a dick dugie. If 82 is the year you were born then we are of same age. No my left leg is more like a stick but firm...lol. I am going to start my fina/test cycle here in two days...I will keep up updated on my results and if anything else comes up....I am going to use liquid novla for my pct, should I also get clomid or will nolva be enough...oh I also read that post about nolva and all the bad things it can do to you....oracle I think you posted it....can you really die from that shit? ttyl guys peace

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
billyc said:
oracle I think you posted it....can you really die from that shit? ttyl guys peace

You can die from anything bro if not done right or overdone. Always stay smart and don't over do things. ;)

W

wolfyEVH

oracle said:
You can die from anything bro if not done right or overdone. Always stay smart and don't over do things. ;)

you're not gonna die from it...nolva is safe....but i agree w/ duggie.....this is your 3rd cycle and you're asking questions like these. Sounds to me like your first 2 cycles weren't really "cycles". Be sure you know what you're doing, and exactly what drug does what to your body, and exactly what dosages you plan on doing before you even purchase these items. Almost like the "measure twice, cut once" rule

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
wolfyEVH said:
you're not gonna die from it...nolva is safe....but i agree w/ duggie.....this is your 3rd cycle and you're asking questions like these. Sounds to me like your first 2 cycles weren't really "cycles". Be sure you know what you're doing, and exactly what drug does what to your body, and exactly what dosages you plan on doing before you even purchase these items. Almost like the "measure twice, cut once" rule

He's picked a pretty easy cycle for this time so there's not alot for him to worry about. I didn't mean he was going to die from nolva, i was just saying that in general if anything is taken in excess one could find it dangerous. But i still think he made a good choice with this cycle.