©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Finally out from the hospital

NorthQ

Sep 28, 2004
Oslo, Norway
Just curious if someone else have noticed chestpain when on aas? I have been in the hospital since 1.jan with severe chestpain. The doctors first though it was a heartattack, but found out later that it was an infection on one of the chambers in my heart, and that my heartsize had increased a bit. They also said that it probably came from doing steroids. I had been celebrating newyears with some alcohol the night before it happend, but not more than I know I can handle..

Had to stop my cycle, and the doctors have now denied me from training the next week. guess I will just carry on starting pct, and start training again next week, but what would you do, stop using steroids or take a new cycle when ready for it again? my plans where to start a test/deca/dbol cycle in march, but now Im not sure what i should do! The doctors sure didnt reccomend it (of course), but they didnt told me that it would happen again if I continued either.. On thing is for sure, if I do take a cycle again, smoking and drinking is banned!

imdaman1

AnaSCI VET
Mar 31, 2004
USA
Be careful man. That's some serious shit - I think I would just stay away from the juice for good. It's not worth dying over! How old are you? And what exactly were you on?

NorthQ

Sep 28, 2004
Oslo, Norway
imdaman1 said:
Be careful man. That's some serious shit - I think I would just stay away from the juice for good. It's not worth dying over! How old are you? And what exactly were you on?
I just turned 23 and I was in wk9 in a drol/cyp/deca cycle. This was my first cycle, so dont understand why I had to get this, anoying as HELL, because I had big plans! Heard of anyone else who have had trouble on their first cycle?

I may add that my grandfather died from a heartattack in the age of 45, and that my aunt has been to the hospital 4times the last 6months for chestpain.. (she`s 47) all my brothers and sisters have high colestrol and take pills for it, but I didnt have it.. I truely want to get huge, but dont know if I should risk it..

W

wolfyEVH

NorthQ said:
I just turned 23 and I was in wk9 in a drol/cyp/deca cycle. This was my first cycle, so dont understand why I had to get this, anoying as HELL, because I had big plans! Heard of anyone else who have had trouble on their first cycle?

I may add that my grandfather died from a heartattack in the age of 45, and that my aunt has been to the hospital 4times the last 6months for chestpain.. (she`s 47) all my brothers and sisters have high colestrol and take pills for it, but I didnt have it.. I truely want to get huge, but dont know if I should risk it..

i think its unlikely that its from the juice. You only did 2 months worth and thats it. The extra weight gain prolly didn't help however. I personally would quit smoking and drinking, juice or no juice.

matsky78

Jan 4, 2005
NORTHQ from what i can understand you contracted some form of ENDOCARTOSIS not sure about the spelling people who have some kind of heart murmur are prone to this kind of infection you probably got it from the injection site how sterile were you, did you disinfect the injection site with swabs i myself have a heart murmur and every time i go to the dentist or have a operation of some kind i have to have antibiotics as for the AAS making your heart enlarge thats unlikely its was more likely the infection there has been alot debate about AAS enlarging the left ventrical and the thickening of the wall but this seems to be myth what has been found is the athlete who takes part in stressfull activity ie WEIGHTTRAINING has shown some enlargeing of the left ventrical the only evidence i,ve read when this happens is when AAS IS COMBINED WITH HGH im no doctor just my 2c

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
I believe that everyone before taking on steroids should get a full Doctor's check-up from head to toe. I've worked out for years, but when i decided to do gear my wife and i thought it was best to see the doctor just to make sure i was healthy.

I'm posting this here for you since heart problems and high cholesterol is common in your family. That way you can take it in consideration while taking steroids. The steroids itself didn't make the infection happen UNLESS you were unsanitary with your injects IE. sharing needles, unclean inject site, reused pins, etc. If the doctors told you that their was a blocking of your arteries and so on than the gear could have helped that happen, but since it was an INFECTION than that leads me to believe that what you did injection wise could have played more of a factor.

Cardiovascular
Steroid use has been associated with cardiovascular diseases (CVD), including heart attacks and strokes, even in athletes younger than 30. Steroids contribute to the development of CVD, partly by changing the levels of lipoproteins that carry cholesterol in the blood. Steroids, particularly the oral types, increase the level of low-density lipoprotein (LDL) and decrease the level of high-density lipoprotein (HDL). High LDL and low HDL levels increase the risk of atherosclerosis, a condition in which fatty substances are deposited inside arteries and disrupt blood flow. If blood is prevented from reaching the heart, the result can be a heart attack. If blood is prevented from reaching the brain, the result can be a stroke.

Steroids also increase the risk that blood clots will form in blood vessels, potentially disrupting blood flow and damaging the heart muscle so that it does not pump blood effectively.

***MY 2 CC's***
I would lay off the gear for a few weeks to let it out my system (it won't take that long since you were in your first cycle), do the PCT of course. Afterwards, before going back on steroids (if you choose) i would get a full check up.

NorthQ

Sep 28, 2004
Oslo, Norway
Going to my regular doctor friday next week for a new bloodsample and more tests because then all the aas should have gone out of my system. Im going to think it over a bit, but I might going to tell him Im going to continue doing aas and that I want a full check before my next cycle. He cant say no to that, can he?

btw, I allways disinfect before injecting. And I never use the same needle to draw and poke.

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
NorthQ said:
Going to my regular doctor friday next week for a new bloodsample and more tests because then all the aas should have gone out of my system. Im going to think it over a bit, but I might going to tell him Im going to continue doing aas and that I want a full check before my next cycle. He cant say no to that, can he?

He can't say no to the exam but that's a smart thing to do. of course your gonna hear why you shouldn't do it, i know i did, my doctor even checked my testicles to see if their was any shrinkage. That was classic. With a condition like yours that runs in your family i would do periodic checks with him during cycle to check blood pressure, cholesterol, and so on.

P

pincrusher

i would have to say that your problem was more hereditary than from aas usage. since it was your first cycle the juice would not have had enough time to affect your heart like that. doctors will always assume that you have been on juice longer than you tell them you have been and that is why they tried to blame it for your problem.
telling you if you can or cant juice is very hard to do. best thing is to do a ton of reasearch on people with your kind of problems, see what affects it both possitive and negative, that research which steroids have been known to cause hgih bloodpressure, high cholesterol levels etc, and try to stay away from them. you may end up sticking with plain old test and maybe primo, masterone and a few others but more than likely no orals. also look into which pct therapy products increaee your bad cholesterol levels and try to stay away from them.

like oracle stated, it will be very important for you to get regular testing done if you plan on using juice. become friends with your doc and try to convince him that you want his help to stay safe with your aas useage. you may need to search around a bit for a doc that is steroid usage friendly so he will be more helpful than just telling you not to use them. find one that is knowledgeable in their usage.

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
North, I'm 47 and have had high cholesterol for years. It runs anywhere from 240 to 340. I have never had any chest pains since I started and I would be willing to bet the amounts I have used have been much higher than what you are using.