©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

finally started cycle!

rocco-x

Jan 13, 2009
it's been a while since i've been on here.been busy as hell at work.well this is my 3rd week on my first cycle in 2 years.sust 250 at 750mg/wk,deca at 400mg/wk,dbol at 50mg ed(4wks only)and Hcg at 250i.u. e4th day.the sust is for 12wks and the deca for 10.i'm already feeling the insane pumps from the dbol and a nice strength increase from the sust.the deca should really be kicking in next week.my joints feel alot better and i'm getting vascular as hell.also my sex drive is thru the roof!haven't noticed any water wght gain tho.usually i do cyp and dbol and by now feel the bloating.i don't mind as long as my veins keep popping out and my gains get better and better!!

The Grim Repper

Super Moderator
Sep 26, 2008
Making it Happen Somewhere
it's been a while since i've been on here.been busy as hell at work.well this is my 3rd week on my first cycle in 2 years.sust 250 at 750mg/wk,deca at 400mg/wk,dbol at 50mg ed(4wks only)and Hcg at 250i.u. e4th day.the sust is for 12wks and the deca for 10.i'm already feeling the insane pumps from the dbol and a nice strength increase from the sust.the deca should really be kicking in next week.my joints feel alot better and i'm getting vascular as hell.also my sex drive is thru the roof!haven't noticed any water wght gain tho.usually i do cyp and dbol and by now feel the bloating.i don't mind as long as my veins keep popping out and my gains get better and better!!

Nice! If you were using enth, you'd likely. see more water. Sounds like you're having fun! Keep us posted on this one R.

rocco-x

Jan 13, 2009
will do.i was going to try enth but decided to give the sust a try to see what alot of guys were talking about.it's o.k. but i think i'll go back to my cyp when i finish this cycle.always made great gains on it.