©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Finasteride

billyc

Apr 4, 2004
Hey guys,

I was wondering if anyone has used finasteride? I am about to start my cutting cycle and I am concerned about balding. If anyone has used this product or knows someone who has can you ask them about it. See if there are any side effects. If so, does the side effect go away once you stop using it or is it a life long thing. Thanks for you time and answers.

Billy C.

TexasCreed

One Cocky S.O.B.
Oct 6, 2004
Texas
are you talking about the finasteride within propecia? or using it alone on its own? what are you taking for your cutting cycle? how old are you as well?

billyc

Apr 4, 2004
It is finasteride in liquid form. It is by itself. This will be my 3rd cycle. I will be taking finaplex (i think that is how you spell it). Accually my friend and I are mixing it up later today...... I am 22....I usually use sust 250 but I want to get cut up for a modeling gig I have in a month and half. thanks for the reply. billyc

billyc

Apr 4, 2004
Yeah I got my finistride through ancillaryguys. it is liquid form so I am not sure how much to take each day. thanks for the shampoo idea. Never heard of it.

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
Chris1 was right on the money. Also, are you planning on a Finaplix only cycle? I see you said you use to use sustanon. What are you using now? You need to take testosterone with Finaplix.

billyc

Apr 4, 2004
I am not using anything right now but I will be on finaplix in the next week...we just got done mixing the shit up. Why would I need to take testosterone with finaplix? I am still a beginner in this a.s. world. I want to cut up. How much test do I need? I have like 3 amps left of the sust 250. will that cover it or do I need more? Can you give me some more info on the finaplix bc I want to know everything I can about it. What do you think would be a good dosage for the 6 week cycle? i am 6 4 215 lbs. 22 years of age. thanks again for the replys guys.

TexasCreed

One Cocky S.O.B.
Oct 6, 2004
Texas
bro, we cant be your only resource. you can search the steroid sources for finaplix as well as search engines. yes, its plural, the more research the better. and you got realize everyone has their own preferences from personal experience. And test is always a must for every cycle, no matter what.

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
Finaplix will shut you down hard (limp dick syndrome). In my opinion, its worse that a deca only cycle. You need to add testosterone to offset the side effects to an extent. Fina and test prop is a great combo because you can mix them both int he same shot and inject EOD.

billyc

Apr 4, 2004
DragonRider, thanks so much for the info. I am in the works to get test p for the loss of test production in the body. It says to use clomid with it. I was wondering if nolvadex would be ok bc I still have it from my earlier cycles? Thanks again for your responses.

Billy C.