©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Finding a doctor....

shamrock10

Aug 30, 2004
need to find a doctor to get checked up for my general health...im really confused when it comes to this stuff. I want to do some bloodwork to see if it is back to normal but i asked the receptionist lady at the doctors office and she said there has to be a reason why...the the doctors dont do it but they send you to a lab?? wtf?? i dont want to get caught for being on this shit.

i live in california in the bay area. any suggestions for good doctors that i can trust? what do you tell you doctor if he asks questions? do you guys admit to it? plus...what medical insurances you guys have...my medical benefit through work doesnt cover dermetology (i have a acne) so i bought insurance through blue cross (ACTIVE 600) for $106 A month. means you can use $600 a year then 3k deductible then they pay for it all after that. for brand name perscription drugs i think its a $300 deductible first then they pay for it all....rip off???

steve0085

May 4, 2005
FlorEeDuh
Blood work is usually done in a lab, and the results sent to the doctor to interpret. Medical information is confidential, so whatever you tell the doctor he can't tell anyone else, so you won't get caught that way. Also, Steroids aren't illegal to use, they are illegal to posses, just like pot, coke, heroin etc. you can't get busted for being on them, only having them. When it comes to insurance, you have to look at how much you would pay if you were paying striaght up cash for things and how much the insurance costs. My plan is only 80 a month, basically only covers emergency procedures and 4 doctors visits a year. It's not worth it in a way because I rarely ever go to a doctor, so without insurance I would pay less than 80 a month on average. But, if Something were to happen and i were to be put in the ER, that's when it becomes worth it.

Bizarro

Oracle's my Mod
Aug 16, 2004
Toxic Dump
Tell them you want to get a full physical....tell them you plan to join a gym or something. almost every insurance plan covers a physical. call up your healthplan and find out. Also, make sure you tell the doctor before the physical that you want a full blood work-up.

KILLA

Banned
Feb 25, 2005
Anyone know of any labs that will do the test without a dr. order? I would like to get this done like 6 times a year just to keep tabs on myself and the gear. I feel like I am just playing craps with my body right now.

W

wolfyEVH

steve0085 said:
Blood work is usually done in a lab, and the results sent to the doctor to interpret. Medical information is confidential, so whatever you tell the doctor he can't tell anyone else, so you won't get caught that way. Also, Steroids aren't illegal to use, they are illegal to posses, just like pot, coke, heroin etc. you can't get busted for being on them, only having them. When it comes to insurance, you have to look at how much you would pay if you were paying striaght up cash for things and how much the insurance costs. My plan is only 80 a month, basically only covers emergency procedures and 4 doctors visits a year. It's not worth it in a way because I rarely ever go to a doctor, so without insurance I would pay less than 80 a month on average. But, if Something were to happen and i were to be put in the ER, that's when it becomes worth it.

if you're driving or acting like an ass in public you can get busted for being on drugs.....same as alcohol

steve0085

May 4, 2005
FlorEeDuh
wolfyEVH said:
if you're driving or acting like an ass in public you can get busted for being on drugs.....same as alcohol
Yes wolfy, but you don't get charged for drugs, you get chraged for disorderly conduct or something. HUGE difference

W

wolfyEVH

steve0085 said:
Yes wolfy, but you don't get charged for drugs, you get chraged for disorderly conduct or something. HUGE difference

you can get a PI (public intox) for drugs

steve0085

May 4, 2005
FlorEeDuh
Still much less of a penalty than a drug charge.you don't get charged for drugs, you get charged for being an asshole

Freejay

Feb 3, 2005
Michigan
wolfyEVH said:
you can get a PI (public intox) for drugs

Thats nothing....Having the drugs is a Felony. A PI is often less than a misdemenor (Civil Infraction in some states).

W

wolfyEVH

Freejay said:
Thats nothing....Having the drugs is a Felony. A PI is often less than a misdemenor (Civil Infraction in some states).

more than likely they'll search you and your car and find something......then get busted on top of the PI.......even though the PI is less of a charge, you'll still get arrested and will be on your record

shamrock10

Aug 30, 2004
OMFG...just got back from the doctor today and admitted the the whole juice thing...that i only did one cycle and he was cool....but now i tell him about my acne and he tells me the red stuff on my face are now scars!! AGHHH!!!!! someone help me...i want to go see a dermatologist...and i cant get rid of them ill pay to laser them off aftyer i get huge. i never thought they were acne scars..its bad dude....

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
I've got some on my back and chest stomach area...they do fade to where their not that visible but i have an appt with my dermatologist on tuesday to see if theirs anything else i can do to remove them with medication. I heard proactive works good on them also.

steve0085

May 4, 2005
FlorEeDuh
O said:
I've got some on my back and chest stomach area...they do fade to where their not that visible but i have an appt with my dermatologist on tuesday to see if theirs anything else i can do to remove them with medication. I heard proactive works good on them also.
Some more help here, keep your face moisturized, the less irritated the skin gets the quicker they fade