©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Finiplix and other types of Tren

maxwell

Jul 6, 2007
Ok, Iv'e been reading up and Iv'e found that Finiplix has a longer half life and detection time than other forms of Trembolen. I know that Finiplix is a vet product that comes in little pellets but why is it different than human Trembolin Acetate. I don't want to do cattle pellets , rather do Para. Do any of you guys got any advice on Trem or Parabolin.

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
Fina is Tren actetate...Like you said though In the form of a pellet made for cattle implants. In order to use it there is a process that is followed to make it into an injectable Tren acetate or "Finaject" "tren" whatever you want to call it.

Para is Tren Hex (hexacarbonbenzylnoate or something like that)
It works longer the the tren acetate but is normaly about twice the price.
There also Tren enanthate and some Labs put out a tren Blend (kinda like sustanon blend but with tren instead of test)

Theres plenty of real Tren-para out there. I wouldnt reccomend it to someone just starting out or that has any health problems..... Its strong stuff and has more side effects then most.

boombaby

Dec 23, 2004
secter 7b zone 103
Tren acetate is what most ppl start with. Tren has some bad sides for ppl so the faster ester acetate is usally recommended for the first time user. The pellet conversion actually works quite well,if it is used. The ol parabolin was great in it,s day but it,s like putting a cassette up against a compact disc when you compare it to the enethate ester version.The three part tri-trens ace,hexy,enat are all run off the fast esters like sustanon,so there is no benefit.

maxwell

Jul 6, 2007
Thanks for the great information,,,, I never experiances any bad side effects from Parabolin, except for gaining thick quality muscle and feeling great. I did do a little too much one time and had red spots all over my face. As a rule I went pretty light on the stuff.