©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

First batch of Tren.

mojo

Feb 1, 2005
Well, I made my first home batch of tren last night...It looks pretty good but I think it might have a little glue in it. It kind of looks cloudy in a couple of spots. Any thoughts on that? I also have a small piece of the rubber stopper that came off and is in the bottom of the bottle. I assume I just need to be careful and not inject the damn rubber into my leg. Anyone else have these issues when making it? Any thoughts?

mojo

Feb 1, 2005
yes, a 4g kit and a 10 g kit. one was a little darker than the other. both amber in color.

imdaman1

AnaSCI VET
Mar 31, 2004
USA
mojo said:
Well, I made my first home batch of tren last night...It looks pretty good but I think it might have a little glue in it. It kind of looks cloudy in a couple of spots. Any thoughts on that? QUOTE]

Try filtering it again to clear it up.

mojo

Feb 1, 2005
I thought about that but was told that the more you filter it the weaker it gets. Any thoughts on that? There are no particles floating around just a little cloudy. Anyone had any bad experiences with home brew?