©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

First cycle advice

vpiedu

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Oct 31, 2012
my favorite first cycle is simple, 400 to 600mg/wk Test E for 12 weeks. thats it, thats all. keep it simple. make sure you are starting a new routine or changing things up and not doing the same olds stale things in the gym and this along with proper nutrition and rest and you will love it and also you will see how your body reacts to test. its the smartest avenue but again this is only my opinion.

VP

kubes

AnaSCI VET
Aug 23, 2013
Los Angeles
Week 1 1000mg of Test E
Week 1-4 30mg Dianabol ED
Week 1-12 500mg of Test E
Week 13-15 Off
Week 16 100mg clomid EOD
Week 17 50mg EOD

So after reading through some of the old posts on the forum i saw that a lot of the guys' first cycle look something like this, should i go with this cycle or does the original proposed cycle look like a better idea?

Stick with your proposed first cycle. You don't need that high if doses or that many compounds for your first cycle. As far as your next cycle goes keep in mind nutrition will dictate your gains more than the compounds you are running. You could run test again solo for your second cycle and still make gains or add another compound it's best to just wait and see how you react to your first cycle before you start planning your next cycle

BigBob

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Nov 10, 2012
Stick with your proposed first cycle. You don't need that high if doses or that many compounds for your first cycle. As far as your next cycle goes keep in mind nutrition will dictate your gains more than the compounds you are running. You could run test again solo for your second cycle and still make gains or add another compound it's best to just wait and see how you react to your first cycle before you start planning your next cycle

Great advice. My first cycle was Russian dboll. We didn't have a great source of knowledge like we do today. You did what the guy who hooked you up said. Remember slow and steady. You want quality over quantity.