©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

First cycle, cyp 500mg a week

skullsmasher

Dec 18, 2005
Well here it is, I am workin gwith someone but I will try to update this as much as possible.

Height:6ft
Weight:215
Bf%: 20ish

Goals:
gain 20 lbs and at least stay at 20%bf.
take in at least 300g protein a day with 200gcarbs/75g fat

Cycle outline:
10 weeks of test cyp at 500mg a week split into 2 shots a week, thursday and sunday.
10mg nolvadex ed

PCT outline:
18 days after last cyp injection-
20mg nolva days 1-30
day 1-300mg clomid
day 2-30-100mg clomid
14mg arimidex on hand in case gyno or might run .25mg PCT
Might get HCG and run 500ius a week for last two weeks of cycle
(I am open to ideas or opinions on this)

workout outline:
(will vary depending on how well I am responding to test)
mon-squat concentrate with lunges, calf raises
tue-cardio 40 min as soon as I wake up
wed-deadlift concentrate with puldowns, rows, shrugs and curls
thu-cardio40min as soon as I wake up
fri-bench (DB) concentrate, with inclines, flies tricep pdns and laterals
sat-off
sun-off

diet:
will be clean 80% of the time. I am allowing myslef "cheat" foods like, beraded chicken, mashed potatoes and other foods occasionaly ie, 2-3x a week.
a lot of cottage cheese, chicken breast, oats, milk, protein and water

Supps:
milk thistle
cranberry extract
multi vitamin from ISS
glucosamine chondroitin
melatonin
flax oil
taurine
creatine-PCT
lots of protein powder

If anyone has any advice or input I am open minded.............

Cryptasm

Mar 3, 2006
IMHO I'd keep the nolv on hand but don't use it unless you need to..500mgs should give you any probs unless you are sensitive to it as far as gyno. shouldnt give much water retention either..Just my opinion..
I like to run HCG for a week every 4 weeks at 250iu pd in the PM to keep the nuts working during cycle..then you're ahead of the game when you come off

Last edited:

healthfreak

Jun 19, 2005
you may want to add in some clen. to get rid of some of your bf%. ya keep nolva on hand just incase. otherwise keep us posted on the cycle bro

skullsmasher

Dec 18, 2005
Im not gonna be touching anything like clen, ephedrine or even caffeine for a while. I got these weird feelings in my chest when on it. I was takin vasapro about 100mg ed and even at 50 I still had em. clen is probly gonna be worse Im assuming. I know, I wish I could lose some BF too but, clean diet and cardio with the test, is gonna have to do.

Hey, Im not sure if you will be able to answer this but her goes.

I got a lil question here too, here goes:

The last time I had a cortisone shot I passed out and they said everyone does it almost and that the human body reacts to the shot by shuttling all my blood to my heart when it happens. Now I have to get another shot, with Xray guidance this time, but, Im gonna be in my 3rd week of my cycle when I get the shot and have to take off at elast one week after the shot. I was wondering if this poses any potential danger if I were to pass out again and have my body "shuttle all my blood to my heart" like before?? Any input? Thanks.

skullsmasher

Dec 18, 2005
Already done my fifth shot. Not much size or strength etc. But a lot mmore hair lol. Ill keep postin.

skullsmasher

Dec 18, 2005
Maybe its just me but, I feel real hot in my face, like im blushing or something almost. Hope its not my imagination.

skullsmasher

Dec 18, 2005
Cryptasm said:
what do you mean hot in the face?? did you justatke shot??

shot was yesterday. That is the best way to describe it. WARM in the face is better I guess and a lil oily too. I hope to fuck this shit is kickin in.

skullsmasher

Dec 18, 2005
Got my fifth shot to look forward to todays after work. God I was shootin WAY too close to my sciatic I learned. I shoot for the upper outer quadrant but, my doc told me I need to aim even higher than that! My shots are almost by my hip now but they seem to get less sore. Not feelin much besides hot in the face, seem to be growin hair more and I didnt get sore at all from my deadlift maxes I did two days ago, which I am almost posotive would have left me rather sore before. If by 4 weeks, Im not feelin anything Im bumpin it to 300-375 mg shots instead and run it 12 weeks. Ill have to get at leat one more cyp and nolva though. Ill admit my diet isnt 100% but it isnt shitty either. I slip up about 3 times a week and eat somethin I probly dont need or shouldnt eat. Other than that, its good, and Im pretty sure of that. I just need to bump up the cals too, im probly gettin maybe.....3500ish cals right now, which is more than I had palnned but, stil not quite enough I think.

cawb

May 29, 2005
down south
i thought you done your fifth shot on the 17 th no real biggy just trying to follow along and see how you are doing