©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

First Cycle help.

fuzion

Aug 22, 2004
Weeks 1-12 Test Enanthate - 500mg/week
Weeks 1-5 Dbol - 30mg/day

PCT

Day 1 20mg nolva with 300mg clomid
Days 2-11 20mg nolva with 100mg clomid
Days 12-21 20mg nolva with 50mg clomid
Days 21-38 20mg nolva

My stats are 6'2 160lbs. Wanting to bulk up to around 180-190.

How does it look?

Could I throw in some whinny tabs at the end say weeks 9-12? Would I benefit from this?

W

wolfyEVH

thats a decent cycle bro, but theres one thing on my mind....you are 6'2" and only 160lbs???? makes me think that you could increase your cals and put on 20-25 lbs naturally before you resort to gear.....how long have you been training, seriously training with a decent diet??

mindkiller

Jul 21, 2004
USA
I agree w/wolfyevh you should first concentrate on how you train and your diet 6'2" 160lbs. is pretty skinny you should first reach your natural potential before you cycle but if you really want to no one can stop you. When I first started training I was about your size (6'4" 165lbs., skinney as a rail), I naturally built myself up to about 235lbs. 18-22% bf (over 5 yrs. of hard training & strict dieting) , before I cycled the first time.
:headshot: :chainsaw:

fuzion

Aug 22, 2004
I'm 20. Been training for a 2 years off and on. High protein deits just don't do it for me for some reason. Yes, I am skinny, and this is the main reason why I train to not be. I just need something to give me the extra edge you know?

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
fuzion said:
Yes, I am skinny, and this is the main reason why I train to not be. I just need something to give me the extra edge you know?
Don't feel all alone. I weighed 155 when I was 19. It took me 29 years to get to 240.
First of all, 20 is a bit young to start steroids though not as bad as some I've seen. I would still recommend holding off for a few months till you get your diet in order. Steroids will not give you the edge you are looking for unless the diet is taken care of first.
I understand that high protein diets don't work for you. They shouldn't. High protein diets by themselves should cause you to lose weight. At your weight you need a lot of complex carbohyrates to gain weight. Rice, pasta and potatoes are your best friends at this stage. You will find that your strength goes up dramatically just by adding weight. Creatine 3 times a day will help quite a bit at this stage also.